Mercedes E Class Mercedes E320 and Mercedes E500 Sedans and Wagons.

Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

W210 Vacuum pump electrical problem

Search this Thread

Old 06-15-2009, 05:20 AM
Default W210 Vacuum pump electrical problem

Hello,

I have a bit of a problem with my 1996 W210 E230. This car is a German-spec model and was not sold in the USA. Although it is a longshot. I am desperate for any advise to my problem. Thank you in advance for taking time in reading this...

I recently lost my 2nd key to the car (the old swithcblade key type with one button) So I only have one key. I recently bought that USKEYLESS keyless entry (from the internet) as replacement for my lost key. SO that will bypass the old OEM system and just use this transmitter to LOCK and UNLOCK the car. The problem is that I cannot trace the lock and unlock cable from the vacuum pump.

The supplied instructions manual is not accurate for my model and the customer support from USKEYLESS hasn't replied yet. They said they are waiting for a reply from MBUSA which I doubt would come since this is not a US sold model.

From the harness, the colors are
1) brown/ yellow
2) brown/ black
3) brown/ red
4) brown/ white
5) brown/ green
6) brown and brown/red in one wire.

The other harness on the side.
1) red/green
2) Black
3) Brown
4) red/white

I hope anyone can help... THANK YOU VERY MUCH!! Much appreciated.

I sure miss Mr. Sleepwalker..

Last edited by edl200; 06-15-2009 at 05:21 AM. Reason: will add more details
Old 06-08-2010, 09:43 AM
Default USKeyless

USKeyless is HORRIBLE! I ordered from them as well. They didn't even ship the part for over a month after purchase despite numerous calls/emails. They were eager to respond until they got paid, then NOTHING. They won't answer phone or return e-mails. Their installation instructions are the worst I have ever seen. It says something like "Chooser the brown wire" when there is over 100 brown wires. They are NEVER available for assistance even though they claim assistance available (and website says avail even on the weekends for assistance). Now it has been 3 months, my car still has the floorboard tore up awaiting a PROMISED e-mail with pictures, but nothing. I have asked for a refund, but they won't respond. STAY AWAY from USKeyless!