Mercedes E Class Mercedes E320 and Mercedes E500 Sedans and Wagons.

Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Hopefully this will boil over soon.

Search this Thread

Old 08-19-2004, 02:44 AM
Default RE: Hopefully this will boil over soon.

Yes, you're stupid. Thanks for asking. Gawd! What do you do for a living, manage a junkyard or something?

Okay, you're not being defensive. You're being a defensive *******. You're reading comprehension sucks, too.

Old 08-19-2004, 03:34 AM

Chemtool Fuel Injector Cleaner ingredients:

65% xylene
15% Z-butoxyethanol
10% ethyl benzene
5% methyl ethyl ketone
5% acetone
2% ethanol

So you see, your smart-yuck response is just a smart-yuck response.

Some cleaners do use naptha, but not at the 100% concentration and amount you're using. Other ingredients used in addition to naptha include kerosene, isopropyl alcohol, mineral spirits, combos of these, etc.

Old 08-19-2004, 11:38 AM
Super Moderator

now it's boiling [sm=icon_beat.gif]

i use naptha to start my charcoal for barbecue.

Old 08-19-2004, 09:10 PM

Yes, I would agree that any "snake oil" cure-all is not always a good thing to use. Fuel injector cleaners may work half, or even less, the time and it depends on how much crud it is capable of breaking up and passing it through the system.

You are, or were, not even sure this is the issue! Something else may be at fault here, but it did sound reasonable to assume injection cleaner started the problem.

If obviously the cleaner did cause problems, and didn't resolve than you need to take this to the next step and have a good MB mechanic inspect and confirm and to recommend what will repair the issue!

Old 08-19-2004, 10:12 PM

[8D]how about take out all injector out and clean that ...hee eee!
anyway who care about the o ring problem....it fix one and the other come .....have more fun and got more headach....b try to find the right way better then trying only...

Old 08-20-2004, 12:43 AM

Sounds like the "lugnuts" are stuck in a vice.LOL If a simple remark about how i use lighter fluid sucessfully to control resin buildup in my mercedes' cis injection can get him excited can you imagine what will happen when he discovers that ladynuts has a headache? Will he be called bluenuts? I dont know, but he is a great target for tension release as i pull the string atteched to his .........sillyness. hehe sounds like retirement doesnt agree with him.
-Jim-

Old 08-20-2004, 06:32 AM

At least I have a pair. I see it makes you jealous to know that. When did you lose yours?

Old 08-20-2004, 10:17 AM

Yes im sure you do. You're also very smart, and everyone loves you and you have a nice car. Does that help? I dont want to bring you self esteem any lower as i can see there is a problem.
It's ok. Just look in the mirror and say "I like myself"
BTW- you can pay the therapy bill thru paypal OR billpay-
Have a GREAT day -Jim-

Old 08-20-2004, 12:03 PM

Well, thank you, Dr Junkmonkey. You flatter me.

I admire you, as well. I wonder, as I look in my mirror, where I'd be today had I decided to claw my way all the way up to manager of an automobile junkyard?

Old 08-20-2004, 07:50 PM

Maybe a nicer lot in one of those "Upscale" mobile home parks? But really, you're not in that bad of a position. I heard thru the grapevine that if you pour NAPTHA on those great big ***** of yours you may be able to "Unscrew" yourself. HA HA HA HAHA HA HAHAHAHA !!!!!! Geeze i love this forum!
-Jim-

Quick Reply: Hopefully this will boil over soon.