Mercedes CLS Class CLS500 Coupe.

Magnaflow Performance Exhaust

Search this Thread

Old 06-20-2008, 09:27 AM
Default Magnaflow Performance Exhaust

Hey everyone,

I have just had a Magnaflow stainless steel exhaust put on my car, and i have to say i am very pleased with the results.

I took it to a garage in Colnbrooke called Profusion Customs, i went there because it was near to where i work (T5).

The improvement in the acceleration was instantly noticable. Now because i wanted the car to be quite loud i had the small silencers just after the CAT taken out and replaced
with an 'X' pipe because i was told it would increase the torque. The centre boxes replaced with smaller ones, and the rear silencer boxes removed, so the tailpipes are welded
straight to the pipe from the centre boxes. Having all this done though hasn't made the car an awfull lot louder on idle, but when you rev it the sound is awsome, it just screams
POWER lol.

The guys down there were really helpful and went through all the options that were available to my car, all the while assuring me that this was a 'premium' product and that it was
perfect for my car.

Having had the work done here i would now recommend them to anyone that wants a nice sounding exhaust on their motor, these guys really know what they are doing and give
you exactly what you are looking for.

Anyone interested in looking them up, click below for their website.

www.profusioncustoms.com