Mercedes C Class Mercedes C230 Kompressor, Mercedes C240, Mercedes C280, Mercedes C320, Mercedes C350 Sedans, Coupes, and Wagons.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

SOL???

Search this Thread

Old 04-19-2006, 10:40 PM
Default SOL???

Hello,

If you think you have heard it all, let me know if this one is new to you!! I had trouble getting my remote key to unlock my driverside door after I used the remote to lock it, when I used the mechanical key to open the door, naturally the alarm went off, but when I put the remote into the starter the alarm would not silence. Because I was not at home I decided to take it to an import car technician who said he needed to get into the trunk to access some fuses. The mechanical key that I used to unlock the driverside door, WOULD NOT unlock the trunk. To make things worse, my console switches that activate the windows and trunk were not working EITHER!! Making the trunk switch useless. So I need to find a way to access my trunk to access the fuses to find out what is wrong with my car. I tried to call a lock smith through AAA but they said that they could not do anything about it, that I should go to the dealer. That is my last resort and to spare paying the $125 labor fees can anyone help me out with this? Any feedback would be appreciated!! Thanks guys, hope you can help.

sport99