Mercedes C Class Mercedes C230 Kompressor, Mercedes C240, Mercedes C280, Mercedes C320, Mercedes C350 Sedans, Coupes, and Wagons.

Mercedes Replacement Policy (Car failed 3 times)

Search this Thread

Old 03-04-2005, 08:14 AM
Default RE: Mercedes Replacement Policy (Car failed 3 times)

READ THIS!

Have you ever heard of Rube Goldberg? He would make very simple things very complex for no reason whatsoever. That's what you and your brother-in-law did. He had legal recourse. There were established lemon laws. Go to the link and read the info. As a lawyer, you stood by and let him pay a journalist to raise a stink instead of filing a legal action provided to him under the law. Geez, what kind of law do you practice?

And the journalist you used must be an idiot. A journalist with a consumer protection-type of background, which you should have sought for such a case, would know that lemon laws already existed to satisfy your brother-in-law's complaint.

Old 03-05-2005, 01:50 AM

Sir
I think you has a lot of free time to scan over the forum to critisize people and proves to people that you are an expert. Did you read carefully my email. I said ONE CASE IN NEWSPAPER THAT A RICH GUY BROUGHT A JOURNALIST TO THE DEALER WITH HIM. I didn't said that rich guy is me. I am a student and only 32 year olds. If I am that rich, I won't have time to read your criticize email. You really know how to use the power of internet to criticize people since nobody can't do anything to you but the more you said, the more to show to me your lacking of basic knowledge in Philosophy, Critical Thinking and Logic of course. Please read email carefully before critisize people. Here is the page to help people. You may not agree but why use your criticize voice to attack people. I may be wrong on something but I am not criticize people when they made a wrong statement. I am very friendly to help people to solve their problem. That is why, I study law to help people and specially to help them to fight the people like you. If you are smart, please show me your talent in law. You know the sentence "The Frog sits at the bottom of the well and looks up to the sky. He thought that the sky was so small". That was an ancient Chinese Philosophy thought and this is applied to you correctly. Please don't waste time for the people needs help in this forum. You are so smart, then open your owned forum and plays it yourself. Have a nice weekend.

Regards,
Joseph

Old 03-05-2005, 01:59 AM

Sir
Me again. Please read the article about the Car's Lemon Law from another member. This is a right statement about this law. Clear and Straight. Not like you: "Talk like not talking at all". I don't even understand why you show me about the Lemon history while in school, I already learned that. Please read the below statement clearly:

Joseph

C280 wizard
3rd Gear Member

Score: 0
Status: offline I think you are mixed up about replacement policy. I think you are referring to Lemon Laws which most states have. Here in Mass a car is considered a lemon if it has been back for repairs for the same problem more then three or four times. Then you can fill out a Lemon report and you might or might not get your money back, but not a new car. If Mercedes had such a policy they would have replaced about 50% of the cars sold in the past couple of years, and probably be bankrupt by now.

Allan
1999 C280

Old 03-05-2005, 02:03 AM

Sir
Now you see that. Mercedes Benz don't have to repalce a new to you even it is failed three time based on Lemon's law. Everything in this life always has an exception. You sit at the bottom of the Well, so no wonder, your knowledge was so limited.

Joseph

Old 03-05-2005, 10:16 AM

MA Lemon Laws

CA Lemon Laws

You're not reading the links I'm providing. I'm not claiming to be the expert. I'm providing expert info and advice for you to read. The laws state that the manufacturer will replace the car if a substantial defect, especially a safety defect, is not repaired by three attempts while a new car is under warranty. Before you start picking nits, no, they don't have to replace a car if the cigar lighter won't work. That's not a substantial defect.

You're citing C280 Wizard as the end-all expert in lemon laws because he made that post? He's as wrong as you are and can only spell a little better than you can. Besides, the wiz's point is that MB doesn't have a replacement policy, which is true. He's wrong about the lemon laws never providing a replace vehicle, though.

Go read the links above to see the laws in black and white. Did you find the part where it states that a replacement vehicle will be provided after three failed attempts to repair a substantial defect while the car is under warranty? What do you think that means? I'd be interested in hearing your interpretation of that part of the law.

You're going to make a poor lawyer. You would fail miserably as a clerk if you cut your research short as you've done here. I pity your clients.

When I look up, I see sky. When I look down, I see you.

... ribbet

Old 03-06-2005, 07:10 AM

Sir
The more you are talking about Lemon law the more I feel that we are going in wrong direction about the argument. Probably, You didn't catched my point in my my email to the first member in UK. You are not my classmate in Law School so it is no use for me to argue with you. Different levels has different knowledge. You are smarter than me so I don't think I am a qualified person to deal with you. Thanks so much for giving me your prediction about my future law career. Bad or good is not based on your decision Sir. Did you know the sentence: "Different level will give a different judment". You said that everyone was wrong so only you are an expert in Lemon Law. You made me feel that you are the law maker. Fortunately, you are not or else America will be shame to face with the the whole world. This is a forum for everyone in the world to join so please don't make people laugh at us. You use your talent at the wrong place Sir. Here is completely technical advising not law adivising. You said that I am a poor loudsy future lawyer. That is oK, I am loudsy but my bonus in my Engineering job is closed to 200K per year or else how can I drive a Benz. You are so smart so tell me how much you are made per year. Please stop doing this kind of silly comment. Lucky for you that I am in vacation so I am bored. Have a person to play around like this I think is fun. Let me tell you one thing. America is a country has a lot of laws with tons of exception. Did you know that the millionaires in this country always try to run away from paying taxes. Laws were not always applied at the right situation. Nobody sure 100% only you are so sure that is why I said you are an expert. You must learn how to read before to fight with someone. Fighting with person like you, I really wasting my time because it is going no where. You are not a Buffalo, right ? Sorry, I have a big meeting in Germany next week so I must say bye bye to you from now. I want to concentrate on my 150K job more than argue with you but it is fun to play with you. Good Night

Regards,
Joseph

Old 03-06-2005, 09:49 AM

What the heck are you ranting about? I couldn't care less about your life or your plans or what kind of underwear you like.

Here's the point. You say there are no lemon laws. I say there are. I gave you links to the lemon laws, yet you refuse to acknowledge they exist. You are a moron.

Old 03-06-2005, 07:14 PM

Sir
I am sorry to made you mad. This email already proved that you can't read carefully. I didn't said "THERE IS NO LEMON LAW" Please view my email one more time Sir. Please don't response again since this is my last email to you. You can criticize me. I am not dying because of this. I hope you will happy when you are criticizing me. God will forgive you. Life is too short so please don't be that tough to people and yourself. Right or Wrong in this life, only God can judges. Not you or me so please don't ever be so sure and mad to people because they are different thinking from you. Be Happy, OK. Have a nice weekend. Be a Man.

Regards,
Joseph

Old 03-06-2005, 07:45 PM

Retard.