Mercedes C Class Mercedes C230 Kompressor, Mercedes C240, Mercedes C280, Mercedes C320, Mercedes C350 Sedans, Coupes, and Wagons.

I am this close to doing it!

Search this Thread

Old 11-14-2008, 09:16 PM
Super Moderator
Default RE: I am this close to doing it!

Yes 2009. It arrived at the dealer today. They are going to unpack it tomorrow so I can see it. I made a lot of tough decisions regarding this car, and this car they have fits the list, except for the wheels, LOL. I told them as long as nothing is "wrong", such as the price getting fattened, or the vehicle damaged it looks like a go. But this dealer RBM of atlanta has always been great to me, and Im not worried about a thing.

What about you? Are you going to get one? You might as well, the Mayas predicted the world is going to end in 2012 anyway. I was going to ask a Mayan about that, but there's never one around when you need him.

Blue

Old 11-14-2008, 09:24 PM
Super Moderator

WOW! do you see the "mercedes wheels" link on the right hand banner? I clicked in there, and a company called Euro Tech has the wheel I want! I want the MB#520. That's the wheel they should have offered on the C300, in my opinion.

Blue

Old 11-14-2008, 09:59 PM

Well the best of luck to you then tomorrow. If you buy it tomorrow put some pics up ASAP!!!. I am dying to see what I helped pick out

Old 11-15-2008, 12:13 PM

WAIT BLUE!!!! Dont sign anything yet. I have one other idea that you might like. Have you ever been to Europe? It is beautifull.I have been twice and am looking to go back.Why not do the European delivery program for your C300?

http://www.mbusa.com/mercedes/MBHome...ploreOverview/

Old 11-15-2008, 05:02 PM
Super Moderator

I got it. Its great. The car is much better in reality than on the photo.

Blue

Old 11-15-2008, 09:42 PM

You got it! Congrats. Please show us some pics ASAP!. How many miles have you put on it yet? It will take you forever to post again because your off driving it I bet.

Old 11-16-2008, 03:10 AM
Super Moderator

When I first sat in my C300, it had 3 miles. I took it on a test driveand put another 13 on it, and by the time I got home it had 33 miles.

Anyway the delivery at RBMAtlanta was fantastic. The car was clean, ready, and newer than new. I saw severalpeople I have known for years from visiting and buying parts and service for our older cars. I like my sales rep Kay Goggins. She stayed focussed on my needs,kept the paperwork moving, andI enjoyed listening to her tell me about the car.She is nice and she will get an A+ from me. The purchase was very straight forward without the anticsyou get from other dealerships, and I highly appreciate that.Right now there are no fears, worries, or regrets,and I am confident thatI bought the best car in the world from the best dealership in the world. Wow, I forgotwhat it was like to have a brand new car.

Blue

Old 11-16-2008, 11:03 AM

What color is she? inside and out?

Old 11-16-2008, 05:08 PM
Super Moderator

White; they call it arctic white, it has a slight bone tint when parked next to my 190E which is Alabaster white. Two tone interior, white and black. & 7 spoke wheels which remind me of 360 modena wheels. Ill take some pics when the weather clears up.

Blue

Old 11-16-2008, 09:33 PM

Sounds great to me. Did you trade in your CLK? If so you have a C300 and a 190E?

Quick Reply: I am this close to doing it!