Mercedes C Class Mercedes C230 Kompressor, Mercedes C240, Mercedes C280, Mercedes C320, Mercedes C350 Sedans, Coupes, and Wagons.

Electrical Issues

Search this Thread

Old Yesterday | 05:17 PM
|
Default Electrical Issues

Hello.

Car: 2O15 CLA 45 AMG SEDAN

I love this very special car. However she's a little cranky at the moment.

It all started day when I happen one night when i notice that the trunk opened on its own. So I closed it and locked the car with the keyless go fob. When I got up the next morning the trunk was open again followed by my neighbor knocking on my door on two occasions informing me that my trunk was open. The next step I attempted to start it and the fob did not open the , doors or trunk even though the little red light on it was lightning so I had to use the actual key inside the fob. It opened the car and also set off the alarm for a minute so I inserted the fob and pushed the start button and it didn't start but there was a message that said something to the effect of the transmission is not in park. I had a non mercedes mobile repair Co come and he replaced the 4 year old battery with a new approved mercedes one. When it was installed the same series of things happened.

I've received some comments that should help: replace the 15 Amp keyless go fuse which i wasn't able to identify under the hood or in the passenger seat foot well.c

Something about a drivers door relay.

Any form of help would be most appreciated