Mercedes C Class Mercedes C230 Kompressor, Mercedes C240, Mercedes C280, Mercedes C320, Mercedes C350 Sedans, Coupes, and Wagons.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

1994 C200 Elegance project...

Search this Thread

Old 01-24-2004, 01:16 PM
Default 1994 C200 Elegance project...

<FONT face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">1994 Mercedes C200 Elegance...
This is my next project... A lovely dark blue metallic german gem. Currently there is a bit of small jobs to do on her during the winter. Mostly electrical like back right power window, indicator rel่, el. sunroof. </FONT></P>

<FONT face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">Any other people had problems like this? The problem is that the problem is there and then it's not... It's shifting... So when i put it in to a garage and they do an error-check they get up that there is no errors...</FONT></P>

<FONT face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">Cosmetic and gadget plans for the car:
- New C-class mirrors with indicators
- New grill ("Avantgarde" ?)
- Paint care on left front side infront of the wheel
- New C-class sports black leather seats
- New C-class black leather door sides
- New rims (of course)
- Standard Mercedes Espirit spoiler for the boot/trunk
- New wood-interior plank to go around the gear shifter... (It has a crack)
- DEFA Warm-up (Airconditioning that can be adjusted to start at e.g. 6AM... I live in Norway! It's cold sometimes )
- Convert to new C-class remotely controlled power locking...
- Exchange the current speakers with some new ones that are discreet.
- New C-class steering wheel</FONT></P>

<FONT face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">Performance plans for the car:
- New airfilter (of course)
- Chip it
- New twin 2" stainless steel exhaust system with 2,5" endpipe</FONT></P>

<FONT face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">I hope to get about 170hp after these mods... It is 136hp stock...</FONT></P>

<FONT face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">People... Please come with comments and tips for my project... The more ideas the better... Pictures are to come...</FONT></P>

Old 01-24-2004, 01:17 PM
Default 1994 C200 Elegance project...

My broken mirror... The damn newspaper delivery car backed into it one night whilst delivering me my newspaper... </P>

I will not get a new one from neither the newspaper, the logistics handling company or the delivery company (!!) since i can't prove it was the guy that did it... EVen though i couldnt sleep that night and i was sitting by my computer and looking out to the driveway...</P>

Gonna cost me too much money that i could have used for other goodies... Here are the reasons it's gonna cost much:</P>

1. It's Mercedes
2. It's Heated
3. It's El. adjustable
4. It has a 2-zone mirror
5. It's painted in the color of the car</P>

</P>