General Tech Post general Mercedes Tech questions here.

Hi all! Got some problems, hope u'll help me!

Search this Thread

Old 12-20-2009, 02:56 PM
Default Hi all! Got some problems, hope u'll help me!

Hi all ya! 3 weeks ago I bought one Merc c220 cdi, s203 and i still got some little deails to finish in order eveything to be perfect and cause of that i got some ? to you.
1. For 3 days I got very jarring noise from the engine of the turbine, which is under the glove compartment. So, yesterday i remove it from its place and i saw that on the top where exactly the plastic turbine which is moving the air is rusty and down, where the screw for the el. engine is, is rusty again and i sprayed it with wd40 and the sound disappear. But today it started again, so i remove it all again and sprayed it but with other kind of oil, which i am using for spraying the chain of my bike - it is with silicon, white colour. The same effect..... I dont know what to do - can i repair it somehow or i have to search for a spear whole el. engine with turbine?

2. I got problem with my cd changer - i doesnt want to read written by me in my pc cds. As far as i understood it can read only genuine cds. Here in the city i am living in, in Bulgaria, there are some guyz, they are fixing radios, navigations, cd player for cars, and they told me that that stuff can be fixed to read written cds. Do u have any information how?

Thanks in advance!

Last edited by teh red guy; 12-20-2009 at 03:16 PM.