Diesel Discussions Only diesel topics should be posted here.

Parting out '84 300D

Old 11-01-2015, 08:10 PM
Default Parting out '84 300D

I have just completed a near total disassembly of my '84 300D sedan (anthracite grey, with dark red interior). I have to admit that I feel a little bad about putting down a generally good car, but it needed more than I wanted to put into it at this point. In it's condition, I figured I'd be lucky to get $1,000-$1,200 for it as a whole car. It was my "other one/winter one" anyway (Primary car is my '81 300TD.) Some parts I do plan to keep as spares for my wagon, but many parts are for sale. Too must to list all individually, but some of the highlights include:

- Complete working and strong engine and transmission. Both may need minor tuning but they are generally happy and healthy.
- Hood and trunk door are in very good shape, with glossy paint.
- Front and back windshields (heater strips work) were successfully removed w/o cracks.
- rear diff is rusty looking on outside, but clean and in great shape on the inside, teeth look perfectly fresh and sharp, not worn. Does not leak
- Entire heater core assembly (works, no problems)
- Doors, fenders, and related parts
- Switched, instruments, relays, electronics
- Sun roof and related parts
- dash board and center console.
- Many, Many more...

Email or PM me if you are looking for anything and we can work out a deal.

Thanks!
- Alex