Audio/Visual Electronics Wired up? Got a cool radio? Everyone's got some sort of electrical modification. let's hear about it.

Samsung Galaxy S and bluetooth connection with Comand NTG1

Search this Thread

Old 07-31-2011, 02:10 PM
Default Samsung Galaxy S and bluetooth connection with Comand NTG1

Hello guys,

I search all over the internet sites and can not find solution for my problem. I have MB E 280 year 2006 with car radio Comand NTG1. I try to connect my phone Galaxy S via bluetooth with car radio and pairing is succesful. OK, but that is all. After pairing I can see for two seconds phone is connected but than disconnected. I already have original cradle I think for Nokia, but I don't like to use another phone and SIM. Have anybody success with bluetooth connection with phone and radio without additional adapter bluetooth.
Can someone tell me who produce this radio Comand NTG1. I search Siemens bat can't find any details.

Any advice would be helpful.
Regards

Boris

Old 08-03-2011, 03:43 PM

Now I am realy confused. The bigest Mercedes forum and not even one hint ??? That's mean:
- nobody have the same problem ?
- nobody have the combination Comand and galaxy S ?
- qestion is not interesting :-)

Please if anybody have good or bad experience please write your comment.

THX
regards

Boris

Old 08-15-2011, 02:36 PM

It could be because the phone is newer at 2011 while the car audio is old at 2006.
Isolate the problem:
Can the phone connect successfully to any other bluetooth device that you have like bluetooth headset or bluetooth speakers? If it can't then the phone got problem.
Does that car audio have any Aux input? Buy a cheap bluetooth headset (about $12), plug it in the Aux input, select the car audio to Aux, pair the headset with the phone. If it works then you can forget about using the old Comand.
Search for "mini clip-on stereo headset".