Audio/Visual Electronics Wired up? Got a cool radio? Everyone's got some sort of electrical modification. let's hear about it.

Reus Audio Systems

Search this Thread

Old 12-14-2006, 12:39 AM
Default Reus Audio Systems

I have heard tales that this guy Rick Reus has developed the best of the best in terms of Aftermarket Car audio. Has anyone heard of him? He claims that his company has done literally thousands of installs in the Mercedes, Porsche and Ferrari community, yet, when I did a search, not one post here has made mention of their stereo.

You see, as a sponsored competitor in USACi soundoffs, I have gone to great lengths to make my system sound as amazing as it looks. It was enough to gain a sponsorship, but not enough to win the World Finals. Yet this guy claims that his speakers, placed in OEM locations, will sound better without dampner, than my installation and countless others in the industry.

Does anyone have anything to say about Reus Audio Systems? I am curious..cause if his system can sound better than my system, and he is using stock locations, then all that I have learned about speaker placement, pathlengths, phase issues, on and off axis effects and general installation techniques is all for naught.

Joe

you can check out his website here: Rick Reus Systems