Shows & Clubs Know of a show that you can bring your Mercedes too? Post it! Have a car club for Mercedes? Tell us

TORONTO meet!!

Search this Thread

Old 05-14-2009, 06:46 AM
Exclamation TORONTO meet!!

hey everyone my names jason from 190revolution.net and im just spreading the word.. im trying to get a all german car meet going.. all of you guys/gals have really sweet rides..

so the plan is to meet at sams club parking lot by canadian tire on the queensway..

date is sunday, june 7!!!! at around 11am

hope everyone can make it out!

http://community.190revolution.net/r...t%3Dh%26z%3D17

Old 06-05-2009, 09:21 AM

Alright gents, here is the final word on this weekend. We are meeting on Sunday, June 7th @ 11 AM at sams club
http://maps.google.com/maps?f=d&sour...=UTF8&t=h&z=17

this meet is now only two days away. I am sending out a round of Private Messages with the URL of a map to the location. ANYBODY that doesn't know exactly where they are going should print off a copy of this map so that they don't get lost. The link is also posted here so if you don't hear from me, you can find it there. It seems at this point that there is a chance of rain that day but I would like to say now for myself and jason and thebenzmaster that we will still be going rain or shine. so don't let the weather deter you.
I will also include my cell number for attendee's from other forums so that if you need help finding the place, please do not hesitate to contact me..
Once again, this is now two days away. Can't even say how excited I am for this one I think its going to be great and I think that there will also be a few items for sale while there.
One last notice: I WILL be bringing along a professional quality camera with a professional quality camera man to take the pics. I WILL be creating a 2009 calendar with the best of the best pictures from the meet. The cost of these calendars will be $20 per unit. I realize that this is pricey, but the calendars are top quality ink and paper and will be done in a printing shop. I ask that anybody interested brings a $10 deposit to the meet. I will have a clipboard and pen there to take down names and email addresses. Ideally, I would have 12 cars signed up since there are 12 months and for the cover, perhaps we will take the best five cars of the meet. You will also be able to pick your month of the year for this calendar (June & April are already taken).
thanks again and hope to see everyone there,
jason
416-676-9269