Shows & Clubs Know of a show that you can bring your Mercedes too? Post it! Have a car club for Mercedes? Tell us

Full Tilt Rally 2010 - Tampa to Miami, via Chicago!

Old 03-02-2010, 03:55 PM
Default Full Tilt Rally 2010 - Tampa to Miami, via Chicago!

Hello,

I want to start by saying that I hope I've posted this in the correct area. I apologise if I haven't.

I want to tell you about this year's newest rally, Full Tilt Rally. I founded this rally to bring together a group of people that still have a passion for cars and driving. As Mercedes owners and enthusiasts I know that you have and appreciate that passion. Full Tilt Rally will prove to be a driving experience like no other this year. Covering approximately 3,800 miles in just 7 days, Full Tilt Rally will be the longest fastest rally of 2010. Starting in Tampa, we'll visit New Orleans, St. Louis, Chicago, Detroit, Atlanta, Savannah and end in Miami. Each day Full Tilt Rally will provide luxury accommodations and host amazing VIP parties and events.

Please, visit our website for all the details, www.fulltiltrally.com, and become a fan of our Facebook page for updates.

I look forward to hearing from you and seeing you on this years rally! If you have any questions or would like any additional information please contact me.

Sincerely,

Chris Musso
Founder
Full Tilt Rally
cmusso@fulltiltrally.com

7 Days
8 Parties
3800 Very Fast Miles