For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

WTB: diesel Mercedes-Benz wagon

Search this Thread

Old 04-20-2010, 08:11 PM
Default WTB: diesel Mercedes-Benz wagon

hello everyone. I'm getting in the market for an older diesel Mercedes wagon. I am needing a stuff/people mover, and I've decided that an old Merc W123/124 wagon would be best. they are affordable, super reliable, and just have some good mojo about them! hah. I am open to any offers, and am not quite sure what I want just yet. I have an idea of what is good, and what isn't, though. I am not stuck on a W123/124. if you have a diesel wagon that is in running condition with pictures and documents available, shoot me a PM/email, and I'll go from there.

I'm also wanting specifically a diesel version because I want to run it on biodiesel/convert it to run on veggie oil. so, if there are any that are already modified to run SVO, those step to the front. I live right outside of Jackson, MS, so if you are nearby, we could arrange to meet and have me actually take a look at the car. if not and I think the car is good, I'll request a dealer inspection (on my dime, if we get to that point) and all that stuff.

my name is Joseph Cote, and email is the best way to reach me: josephcote27@gmail.com

thank you for your time.

Old 05-08-2010, 07:53 PM

bump.