For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

(((SEMA,DUB,NOPI,etc...))) THE GENERAL LI SUPRA FOR SALE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 07-21-2006, 03:23 AM
Default (((SEMA,DUB,NOPI,etc...))) THE GENERAL LI SUPRA FOR SALE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sadly enough, I must sell my Supra. I need to gather up some funds for the new business that I will be opening up. Many of you know the entire history of this vehicle. It is the orignal Do-Luck car used is many SEMA shows. Then it was bought by RJ De Vera who built the car through American Racing/RO_JA which came to be the "General Li" used at SEMA, NOPI, DUB, etc... shows to market their products. The car was a marketing master-piece @ SEMA standing beside it's fellow brothers (69 Charger & 05 Charger). The car has many sponsorships such as HKS, Michelin, AEM, , etc... and when I purchased the vehicle I bought all of the sponsorship contracts with it, so I get the complete car with no need to attend @ events.

Has been in many magazines and getting a full article in the upcoming Performance Auto & Sound Mag. Here is your chance to own this RARE supra and everything you would ever want. I have tons of reciepts for this vehicle. Just the Do-Luck Wide-body and the custom Paint-job costs close to $20,000. I have spent close to $12,000 in the past month and a half completing this vehicle to have the best of the best from interior, exterior, engine bay, etc.... This car turns heads everywhere, and has won every show I have attended... Here is one picture of the vehicle and the rest are on my eBay auction. My asking price is ($75,000 OBO) and I'll felxible on the price. Contact me with your best FAIR offer and we can work something out. At the price this car will get away with, you are paying just for custom modifications… excluding the cost of the car, the many hours of labor, it’s extensive history, marketability, rarity… Please feel free to call/e-mail me if you are interested or know somebody that is. PLEASE KEEP ALL NEGATIVE COMMENTS TO YOURSELF, AND PLEASE DON'T POST IF YOU ARE NOT INTERESTED.

Here is the link to the Ebay auction:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/GENER...QQcmdZViewItem

Again, don't hesitate to contact me for further info.. Thanks for your interest and take care!!!!

~Farhad G.
JPJLife@yahoo.com
480-529-6036