For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

FOR SALE: C300 6 speed manual transmission black ext

Old 09-14-2018, 02:15 PM
JLK
Default FOR SALE: C300 6 speed manual transmission black ext

I own a rare (in the US) 6 speed manual transmission 2009 C300 the is black with grey leather interior, with close to 80k miles on it, and still running like it did when I purchased it at 16k miles or so (I have the receipts/sticker). I have kept it maintenanced and just had the brakes done which is recommended after 75k miles (have records and receipts here as well). Most of the mileage is from 2 trips cross country and monthly trips to/from Chicago to Michigan on the highway. Never been a work/city commuter. Due to family-related issues, I need to now sell this car I love and hoped to drive forever, and get something with automatic transmission that other family members can drive when needed.

I will update this thread with a link to a site I'm creating with photos and more detail, etc, as well as links to listings on car selling/buying sites, but I thought I'd post an early heads up on this great forum in case anyone here wanted first crack at it.

If interested, let me know.

Thanks,
Josh

toasterchrome @ gmail

Last edited by JLK; 09-14-2018 at 02:16 PM. Reason: adding email