For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

Possible FS/FEELER/Interest: 77 450sel 6.9

Search this Thread

Old 01-06-2008, 09:13 AM
Default Possible FS/FEELER/Interest: 77 450sel 6.9

Hello everyone and happy New Year! I am new to this forum but am a member of many forums (ie Corvette forums, TBSSowners, LS1tech, Audi forums). Certified car nut haha as I am sure all of you are. I wanted to throw this up on here and get a feeler. I have a 1977 450SEL 6.9 Bronze/Brown on Caramel, all original, 122K miles on her, United States version, NOT a Euro!! I have had the car for almost 7 years now and have gone through it nose to tail. Everything on the car is new and have receipts for everything, I mean EVERYTHING. The Hydro neumatic suspension is brand new and doe to perfection, no issues, trans shifts smooth, whenlooking orriding in the vehicle you would never know it had 122K on the clock, car is pristine!!!I am the third owner of the vehicle, I purchased it from my neighbor who had purchased it from Dennis Johnson, thats right the Boston Celtic "DJ", Larry bird used to ride around in this car! Dennis had the vehicle in Arizona and had it transported to New England at which time, my neighbor aquired the car. It is a once a month weekend driver only in perfect weather conditions. If there is any interest I can send pics but I am mostly trying to see if there is any interest in this vehicle. Pictures, viewing, and any other information is available upon request via email at Mullane316@aol.comI have been watching some pricing to get an idea of what these are going for over the past couple months, Im looking for any reasonable offer. My son just graduated from college so I think it might be time to let this one go. I can send pictures upon request as well as seeing any paperwork of any of my vehicles to show I am a maintenance nut.
Thank you,
Tom