For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

Mercedes E55 Calipers & rotors(8 Piston front & 4 Piston Rear)

Search this Thread

Old 03-25-2010, 06:44 PM
Default Mercedes E55 Calipers & rotors(8 Piston front & 4 Piston Rear)

this is my second set of calipers & rotors for sale here & thanks for the mercedes forum for providing such a place for my items

please see picture for the items for sale. the picture shows the front calipers & rotors only, & the rear calipers & rotor from the same car are included as part of the sale( will be parted from the car when it's sold)

these calipers & rotors had about 35K miles on them, you can see from the picture they are in pretty good shape & they are perfectly working, no leaks, some minor cosmetic & scratches are expected due to its age, please, these are not new, dont scream when you see some scratches, lol

I have sold my last set of calipers without rotors for 1700 here & this set with the rotors is offered for sale at $2000, or best offer(please, no low-baller)

I am in Sacramento, CA, local buyers are welcome, out of state & southern Ca buyer need to make payemnt through paypal(only way), no checks, money order(unless it's postal money order), dont waste your time if you are trying to get this for free or need me to send the remaining money back to you because you mistakenly put the wrong amount on the check(hope these people know what I am talking about)

oh, shipping would be the buyer's responsibility, I prefer fedex, & these calipers & rotors are heavy, last time it took almost 100 dollars to ship the calipers to southern CA & with the rotors this time, it will be more(probably around $150), rotors & calipers will be shipped separetely, too heavy to put everything into one single package & tracking number will be emailed to buyer upon shipment
email me if you have any question

Attached Thumbnails Mercedes E55 Calipers & rotors(8 Piston front & 4 Piston Rear)-27a4_1.jpg