For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

FS: Recaro Classic C Manual Seats, Recovered

Search this Thread

Old 07-17-2015, 02:40 PM
Default FS: Recaro Classic C Manual Seats, Recovered

I bought these Classic C's to put in my 911, but decided to stick with the slightly older style LX's. They could be KRX's or Comforts, not 100% on model designation on these.

These are in great shape - all the ***** and adjustments work (back, bolsters in a nd out), except it's missing one incline **** to get into the back seat (pictured) - available on ebay all the time. It is kind of rare in that it is an all manual version, not power, which makes it lighter - almost as light as an LS or LX, but not quite. Way lighter than the power versions with motors, of course.

They have been recovered and the job was good, but not perfect - a few details aren't 100%, but unless you are a Recaro nerd, you would never know. I especially like the older looking square weave/Perforated look fabric in the centers and the inside of the bolsters. One small scuff on the seat back of each seat, otherwise, the material could just use a little cleaning.

If you have had Recaros like these recovered, you know it is expensive, with all the different and separate panels. I am asking $1150, and will package correctly in a new double wall box, shipped insured, fedex ground for $100.

Old 07-17-2015, 02:41 PM