For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

E320 Feeler

Search this Thread

Old 05-24-2010, 04:07 PM
Default E320 Feeler

Hello all-

I'm new to the forum, and would just like to send out a feeler for interest in my car, which I would like to either sell or part out.

I'm going to be brutally honest here, the car needs some work. It is a 1995 E320, but I unfortunately can't be much more specific as I haven't actually received the car yet. (It was a, "thank you for working on my daughter's car, I will pay you with this," sort of deal). What I do know about the car is that it has a black exterior, the tires have approximately 10k on them. The problems are as follows:

-2 engine codes having to do with the air blower-seemingly minor
-a 6 inch crack in the rear bumper. It has been halfway repaired, but never completed.
-Driver's door latch makes a strange "clunk" when you open it, but still works fine.
-Driver's seat needs to be re-upholstered
-Windshield has a crack that isn't noticeable while driving
-and here's the big one......the transmission refuses to shift into reverse. Obviously that's a considerable repair, but the current owner daily drives it right now, so apparently he has figured a way around this.

I'm not terribly optimistic about selling the car as a car, so unless someone shows some interest, consider me your new cheap parts source. I'll get some more info on the car when I can. Thanks for looking!

-Nik