For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

BETTER HURY!1986 300E mint 9,500K ONE OF A KIND 5 SPEED!!

Old 11-25-2006, 07:09 PM
Default BETTER HURY!1986 300E mint 9,500K ONE OF A KIND 5 SPEED!!

I unfortunately have to part from my 300E.I have moved to flagstaff Arizona and need a FWD or AWD.my car has been pampered all its life I am the 3rd owner. my car was originally purchased from newport beach mercedes.it was first owned by an elderly couple and it sat garaged and was rarely driven.then it was purchased as a spair car for the 2nd owners daughter,she did not want to drive a stick shift, so he put it up for sale.I bought the car june 6, 2005.i wash it weekly and detail the interior every 3 days, it has been regulary serviced and maintained, recent tune up and oil change. When I purchased the vehicle, it had 124,224 miles on it. It was GARAGED AND COVERED the first year i owned it and was RARELY driven, mostly on short trips every other weekend of a 3 mile radius.over the course of almost 2 years of owning the car i have only put a little over 4,000 miles on it.the farthest I've driven this car from my house is 12 miles.This car is a CALIFORNIA rust FREE mercedes.the interior is flawless,the head liner is spectacular,not a tear or even a crease in the leather.the exterior is also in showroom condition. some minute chipping by the light wippers but nothing noticable. I have put clear corners on it, and upgraded the speakers.This car does not look 20 years old. It has 2004 C280 chrome polished rims 16".tires are in great condition.Like I said I am really sad about parting from this car it is my baby and I certainly treat it like one.IF YOUR INTERESTED PLEASE CHECK OUT MY PROFILE!THIS CAR IS IN EXCELLENT COLLECTORS CONDITION! It is extremely hard to find a 300E in a 5 speed manual transmission.only 883 were shipped to the US and were discontinued shortly after.my car turns heads and gets compliments on a daily basis. I commenly get: is your car a 1996?The paint is Ice blue metalic and not oxidized,water beads of it when washed and the interior is blue with gray head liner YOU WILL NOT FIND A SINGLE SMUDGE OF DIRT ON THIS CAR! INSIDE AND OUT! once again if your looking for a collector car THIS IS IT! ON A SCALE FORM 1-10 IT IS A 9.9! SMOOTH RIDE PERFECT ALINGMENT! HANDLES LIKE A DREAM.LUXURY AND LOOKS.0 to 60mph in 7.8 seconds! I am offereing $9,500 FIRM. If you are interested please contact me VIA E-MAIL and I will give you my phone number.THANKS. YOU WILL NOT FIND ANOTHER 300 AS SPARKLING AND FLAWLESS AS THIS ONE!

added note:I HAVE ALL SERVICE RECORDS FOR THE CAR!CLEAN TITLE,NEVER BEEN IN AN ACCIDENT!

FEATURES: Anti-theft system, anti-lock breaks,4 disc brakes,first aid kit,leather interior,moonroof,climate control,power door locks,power mirrors,power windows,power driver and passenger seats,memory seat (driver side),power antenna,light wippers, CD player,tinted windows,AC runs ice cold,heater warms the whole car up in a matter of seconds, power windows,full size spare,driver side air bag,retractable rear head restraints,outside temperature gauge,178 HP STRAIGHT 6 CYLINDER ENGINE 24 VALVE.and much more.

AFTER MARKET FEATURES: clear corners and upgraded speakers

EXTRA BONUSES: i still have the original OEM corners, i also have one original wheel rim with brand new tire.

REASONS TO INVEST IN A 300E: http://www.mercedesshop.com/300e.htm

[IMG]local://upfiles/14172/22CF17B63BAE44B5B5AF679E7CDE0974.jpg[/IMG]