For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

1999 Mercedes E320 For sale $6800 in Florida

Search this Thread

Old 04-25-2008, 01:30 PM
Old 04-25-2008, 11:45 PM
Default RE: 1999 Mercedes E320 For sale $6800 in Florida

How can I post pictures hosted by another site?

Old 04-26-2008, 05:07 PM

Can you email me your bottom line? Where in Florida are you? I can buy tomorrow if the price is right! Thanks!

coppamilano@yahoo.com

Old 04-26-2008, 05:49 PM

$6500 / E-mail sent / Plantation

Old 04-27-2008, 11:48 AM

I tried resize and they are still comming out "huge"

Get the thumbnails here:

http://s259.photobucket.com/albums/h...msey9000/E320/

Here is the ad copy from Ebay

* It has a arctic white / white exterior with Grey and burl wood interior.
* The exterior shines like new and all the bulbs work I replaced the tires in December and they have plenty of meat on them. The wheels are authentic AMG that compliment the overall styling of the car.

On this car the exterior cladding matches the paint giving it a monochromatic look and is complement by a black border. I have seen others where the cladding was grey making the car look dated and that is not an issue on this car.

Exterior wise it is original and has not been through any accidents. The 1999 version uses oil based paint as opposed to later model that used the water based. (google mercedes rust get and idea of the difference) The grill and emblems have no loss of chrome and all emblems are on the car. Entry is done keylessly via a mercedes radio system. I have replaced the original key with a fancier chrome, black and red key ($100 mercedes dealer). Two items that could use improvement: the rear passenger side there is a scratch which I think could be buffed out and a black rubber piece is missing on the lower driver side. I have deducted 200% of the cost (to compensate for your time and the price to replace) from the purchase price. I could correct these two items for a nominal fee.

The sunroof work perfectly and the fog lights are A1 condition. Aesthetically this is a beautiful specimen in my opinion from the flowing side view to the double round front lights and the red integrated taillights I think this body style is timeless.

Interior wise the dash displays service intervals mileage, clock and any other information pertinent for you travels. All gauges function correctly. Shifting is smooth and nimble the engine is consistently excellent on gas (V6). Sunroof has a cover that is functional and there is plenty of rear space for your kids and cargo. The middle console is quite deep and consists of two levels. The floors look like new as I was using industrial grade floor matches (two inches of rubber) while I owned the car. The car also includes the Mercedes mats as well and you are welcome to the rubber ones (free of charge if you are interested). There is also an integrated garage door opener and lighted vanity mirrors on the sunblockers. In the rear there is a compartment (standard) to store any first aid items you could carry short of a defibulator. There is burl wood enveloping the dash and accenting the doors, the handles are a subtle chrome. The air conditioning is has a liquid crystal display and is dual zone temperature for front and rear climate control. The rear headrests are adjustable by the touch a a button from the front and the radio works nicely. There is also a switch near the gear **** that controls the suspension (sport or touring). Touring being the smoother of the two while sport lowers the car a quarter of an inch very slowly Im told. The rear view mirror auto dims headlights so that you are not distracted by the glare of the cars behind you which is useful and welcomed. What would I improve on the interior? I would recondition the leather on the drivers seat if I wanted the interior to look perfect. All functions of the memory seat work (front to back, tilt forward, tilt back, expect the lower part of the seat will go down and not up). Other than that the car is 100% able and I am willing to throw in a chair massager for free.

The trunk and very large and without digressing into the old joke about Cadillac's and bodies ( If you don't know..You don't want to know) it will suffice to say that a number of Golf clubs will fit without any logistical diagrams. There are compartments on either side and I am including the gas can I bought recently (new never used....but you never know).

Now onto the most important issue (to me) which is the ability / engine of the car.

V6 Engine serviced religiously by professionals and kept in the best of health. There have not been, are not and I do not foresee any issues with this motor. If could keep the motor for myself and use it in the future I would though it does not make sense economically ( I checked).

My relatives own an automobile repair shop and I have seen the horrors of how people treat their cars. This has instilled in me a profound interest in the maintenance of my own cars. Not to mentions a significant discount received for family status that makes it even more appealing to me. I believe I am the second owner and that car has not so much as hiccuped with me. I am selling this car reluctantly to finance a business opportunity and based on the experience's I had with the car I will purchase an E class automobile again.

The mileage on this car is average for its year and in my opinion the condition is spectacular. I would not hesitate to drive this car cross country. First the spare is functional and the included (Mercedes) jack works like a charm.

Second the Suspension

The suspension is adjustable and the car handles great. The performance is solid and on par with the Mercedes reputation of quality.

I am sure you have other questions and it will be my pleasure to answer them to the fullest extent of my ability.

Clean title on hand No accidents

Vin Number is : WDBJF65H2XA802489

Kind Regards
Joe

754 281 0264 mobile telephone <----Ramsey

754 234 3487<-------Helena
786 262 8100 - Joe
954 318 6868 office <--Helena or Ramsey

Old 04-29-2008, 06:44 PM

resized images here

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...m=320246407332