For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

1981 380slc Coupe // Very Rare & Excellent California Car

Search this Thread

Old 11-04-2006, 10:54 PM
Default 1981 380slc Coupe // Very Rare & Excellent California Car

Hi, selling a 1981 Mercedes Benz 380slc Coupe. 148,000 original miles. Ultra Rare Car in Excellent Condition. Please see the below link for many photos. Teal with Light Tan Leather interior. Only 1500 of these Cars we're imported to the USA and 3789 worldwide were produced making it one of the rarest SLC's. This is a sinlgle year porduction car and the last Year of production for the c107 body style. These cars originally sold for over $50,000 in 1981. California Car with the Cool Original blue/yellow California License Plates. Always Garaged, Pampered and well Maintained. Beautiul & Very Comfortable Leather Interior, Working: Power windows, Power Locks, Trunk Lock, Gas door Lock, Sunroof, Cold air conditioner & Alpine Stereo. Beautiful Paint & Body. Beautiful: Leather Interior, Real Wood Trim, Carpet & MB Floor Mats, Door Panels, Headliner, Dash(minus a couple small cracks / Shown in photos), Guages, Glass, Brake, Fog & Headlights, Switches, Chrome, Embelems & Gorgeous (Near Perfect) Factory Chrome Wheels with new Yokohama Tires. Absolute pleasure to drive and be seen in. Everytime I drive this car I receive constant attention and thumbs-up's. Perfect Running Motor with recent major tune-up with no leaks or issues. Transmission is silky smooth and on the road it drives perfect with no issues. Easily passes the Very Strict California Smog Test which is proof to its clean, strong & well tuned motor and clean emmission system. The California smog test is one of the toughest on the planet. Car is as nice as they come and worth your time and money. Just listed it on Hemming.com so at this price will go quick. If you've been looking for a car like this, you've found it. Please e-mail questions and photos are at the below link. Please note that a copy of the California Smog Test Results and a copy of the Clean Carfax Report are located at the below photo link. $8500 / Best Offer. The collector car price guides value my car in the $15-$22k range. If you have any serious interest please let me know your budget. Might be able to help finance a private party loan. Also, if you purchase the car I'll pay for your airline ticket to my location in the San Francisco Bay Area. Car is 100% reliable and great on the road. Will get you home with no problems. Great chance for you to own Very Cherry & Ultra Rare SLC that will only rise in value. Thanks for reading. Curt

http://photos.yahoo.com/tetrafan50