C'on E350 Cabrio wind deflector and door locks - Mercedes Forum - Mercedes Benz Enthusiast Forums

Ride of the Month This section is specifically for issues pertaining to CBR of the month nominations and voting!

Old 04-01-2017, 01:32 AM

Default C'on E350 Cabrio wind deflector and door locks

How does the air cap and the windshield wind deflector together together on my 2014 E350 Cabriolet? I raise the rear one ok and I press the button on that lower center console, but I do't see the LED light come on for the front wind deflector or see it pop up at any speed. I've seen it go up a couple of times, but not consistently when I have the roof open? It seems like it has a mind of it's own... What am I doing wrong? Or is it not me? The owners manual seems to be missing a full explanation on this topic? It's just do this, do that, but WTF? I've read it over and over and nothing... Door locks? Does this car have an option to open the driver's door only or does it only open all doors all the the time? I use to have that option on my Beemers and I believe my 1998 C230 also
had that option...