Other Post discussion on all other models not listed above here.

Smart Car Invasion

Search this Thread

Old 02-01-2006, 10:39 AM
Default RE: Smart Car Invasion

How about wiener schnitzel? Is it okay to reach for that?

Old 02-01-2006, 11:18 AM
Super Moderator

I love how you say damaged her car and put a scratch on yours. lol

Old 02-01-2006, 01:40 PM
Super Moderator

Well schnitzel is good, let me think about that.

Old 02-01-2006, 01:41 PM
Super Moderator

well buy two just in case you drop one. It's not good to eat up off the floor anyways.

Old 02-01-2006, 05:13 PM
Super Moderator

The Mythbusters on the Discovery Channel proved the 5 second rule is pure fake.

Old 02-01-2006, 05:21 PM
Super Moderator

The forfour is a nice car, but the fortwo is just ridiculous. Imagine getting rear ended by a Geo Metro, another small car. It would be devestated by literally anything..

-Matt-

Old 02-01-2006, 05:41 PM
Super Moderator

Well I'm a Health inspector anyways and 5 seconds is more than enough time for even the sluggish half dead germs to get on your food. That five second rule is as ridicoulous as saying that it takes 5 seconds to get your hand off a hot stove.

In the for four, what four type of people are they talking about? Two adults in front and a couple of midgets in back? Or maybe kids? Boy, I hope a person that owns that car don't have to give many rides to his basketball playing friends. They probably won't like you very much after riding in it.

I bet that a car thief and a few of his friends could literally pick that car up and run off with it. Talk about not leaving a trace.

Old 02-01-2006, 05:43 PM
Super Moderator

Maybe it's just me. I think that even the Neon is too small. I not only like to be comfotable but I want all my passengers to be comfortable as well. Instead of saying, "Damn, when will we get there! I have a leg cramp!" I want them to say "What? Here already? *Sigh*."

Old 02-02-2006, 03:32 PM

Hey BlackWolf: Honestly i wasn't going all that fast in the car accident. I just got off a stop at a red light and i thought he light was green when i hit him. Maybe i was going 20 km/hr. Im not too sure though. And i agree.. that CD could've waited. I was just sitting at the red light,.. so i should've put that CD in while i was sitting there STOPPED at the red light. I have also dropped something like my cell phone while i was driving.. but those times i did the right thing and left it there til i stopped.

The ForFour is not as nice as the ForTwo in my opinion. The ForFour could easily pass as a regular American car as just one quick glance. But could the ForTwo? Definetly not.

Old 02-02-2006, 07:01 PM
Super Moderator

No lie, don't let those little go karts, *cough* I mean cars Forfour fool you. They will smoke most American cars easy. Remember this thing is made by Mercedes so it's made to run.

Quick Reply: Smart Car Invasion