Off Topic A place to boldly go off topic. just about anything goes here. Keep it clean.

Who is Barack Obama?

Search this Thread

Old 06-21-2007, 07:57 PM
Super Moderator
Default Who is Barack Obama?

Hilldog's got presidentcy in the bag.

Probable U. S. presidential candidate, Barack Hussein Obama was born in Honolulu, Hawaii, to Barack Hussein Obama, Sr., a black Muslim from Nyangoma-Kogel, Kenya and Ann Dunham, a white atheist from Wichita, Kansas .

Obama's parents met at the University of Hawaii

When Obama was two years old, his parents divorced. His father Returned to Kenya .

His mother then married Lolo Soetoro, a radical Muslim from Indonesia.

When Obama was 6 years old, the family relocated to Indonesia .

Obama attended a Muslim school in Jakarta .

He also spent two years in a Catholic school.

Obama takes great care to conceal the fact that he is a Muslim.

He Is quick to point out that, "He was once a Muslim, but that he also attended Catholic school."

Obama's political handlers are attempting to make it appear that Obama's introduction to Islam came via his father, and that this influence was temporary at best.

In reality, the senior Obama returned to Kenya soon after the divorce, and never again had any direct influence over His son's education.

Lolo Soetoro, the second husband of Obama's mother, Ann Dunham, introduced his stepson to Islam.

Obama was enrolled in a Wahabi school in Jakarta . Wahabism is the radical teaching that is followed by the Muslim terrorists who are now waging Jihad against the western world.

Since it is politically expedient to be a Christian when seeking Major public office in the United States, Barack Hussein Obama has joined the United Church of Christ in an attempt to downplay his Muslim background.

Let us all remain alert concerning Obama's expected presidential candidacy.

The Muslims have said they plan on destroying the US from the inside out, what better way to start than at the highest level.

Old 06-21-2007, 11:43 PM
Super Moderator
Default RE: Who is Barack Obama?

scary.
armageddon is coming.

Old 06-27-2007, 08:07 PM

that's the most retarded thing i've ever heard

Old 07-10-2007, 01:13 PM

Sounds extremely conspiracy-theory-esque.

Old 07-17-2007, 02:45 AM

He's a jackass, plain and simple.

Old 07-17-2007, 11:47 AM
Super Moderator

Anyone see the democratic presidential debates? Neither one of them, Hilldog or Osama didn't really know what they planned to do really. Or if they did it was filled with holes.Hillary for example:she had a plan on revitalizing the healthcare system using what we already have instead of going to private coverage. Remind you that the Clintons were in office prior to Bush and neither one did anything to solve problems or even revitalize thehealthcare system. So why even vote for her? Because she's a female? Or better yet Obama because he's black? It'll be a first, but not a first mistake for poor choices.

Old 07-20-2007, 05:29 PM

I don't know if I agree with everything up there but I'm glad I read that information. I had no clue ofhis background, but maybe that's exactly what we need tobring peace to the Middle East.

Old 07-20-2007, 10:22 PM

break out you burka then... you're gonna need it.....[X(]

Old 08-06-2007, 04:51 AM

thats one of the most ridiculous things i've ever heard pertaining to recent politics. and since george w took office, a lot of ridiculous things have been said and done...

Old 08-09-2007, 10:55 PM

Actually ALL the candidates suck. Obama's just one of the many. This country is going to hell in a hen basket anyway and George W is just another idiot in a long string of em since Nixon (excluding Reagan and some will argue that as well). Used to believe that military service shoould be a pre-requisite but look at Gore and Kerry aka Laurel and Hardy (I served with that skunk Kerry in 'Nam and he was and is still fracked up).......
What the heck....Let's put Obama in; he can't frack things up any worse than they have been since 1979. Anyway, we'll become a new "mecca" and that equates to more "targets" for me......[8D]