Off Topic A place to boldly go off topic. just about anything goes here. Keep it clean.

Root Canal...OH NO!

Search this Thread

Old 05-18-2007, 12:15 PM
Super Moderator
Default RE: Root Canal...OH NO!

Well at the college i am going to last fall over a weekend a father showed up shot and killed his two sons then himself. search for it i go to Shepherd University

Old 05-19-2007, 06:03 AM
Super Moderator

There was an attemted shooting at my college, but the campus police got him before he actually hit anyone. I know that this kind of thing has happened in the workplace, probably fueled by tomato-red-facedbully bosses, whos only management technique is punishment, but I don't understand the school shootings. I mean the college is a place for learning and opportunity.

Old 05-21-2007, 02:45 PM
Super Moderator

Too many people have found out it's a good place to be recognized by the things they do. Like drinking and partying for example. Not exactly leading an adult life or using the education properly...

Old 05-23-2007, 09:16 AM
Super Moderator

The colleges I have attended were somewhat strict, ie if you were ever caught with weapons, drugs, alcohol, you were kicked out. There was also a dress code and conduct code, no wild parties etc. But the problem is anyone who is on a rampageis not going to obey the rules.

On the lighter note, my root canal went well. It didn't take too long, was not too uncomfortable, and now lookslike a brand new tooth!

Blue

Old 06-01-2007, 09:33 PM
Super Moderator

Yes, job well done.(root canal). I said, "Doc you could have been a great machinist, BUT you blew it and went to dental school...." Oh well, somebody has to do that kind of work.

Blue