Off Topic A place to boldly go off topic. just about anything goes here. Keep it clean.

Read an interesting article tonight

Search this Thread

Old 03-26-2006, 09:01 PM
Default RE: Read an interesting article tonight

You're not going to get anyone to agree with that. It's ridiculous, and it's more reflective of you.

Are you at work right now?

Whether or not you are, are you using a government computer and equipment to spew your hate?

Regardless, would you mind if I send this thread to the US Army and asked them if it's an example of how my government is training "soldiers" nowadays? Aren't you supposed to be representing the US Army? Will they be happy to read what you've written? Does the US Army have a sense of humor? And also I'll ask them to investigate whether you're using government equipment to spew your foul-mouthed hate? I don't think they'll have any problem tracking you down, since Bush is no doubt watching your every move... or was that someone else's conspiracy theory?

Anyway, carry on...

Old 03-26-2006, 09:13 PM
Super Moderator

simmer down now guys...simmer down.

a very interesting article indeed.

Old 03-26-2006, 09:13 PM
Super Moderator

First of all I don't care if everyone agrees with me or not. Secondly, this is my own computer on a connection I pay for. And go ahead and send all of this. Get ya facts straight. I'm sure you won't bother digging up your own hateful speeches you made. And I guess if that's how you view me, fine. Funny how you can find everyone else comments ridiculous but you can't never seem to see anything wrong with the things you say. Typical of you.

Old 03-26-2006, 09:15 PM
Super Moderator

okay.

we can now go back to that "carnage on american highway".

Old 03-26-2006, 09:31 PM

I'm not active duty US Army in a foreign country. I'm not an "ambassador" for America or the Army. Appearances are everything. I know you've been told that. It shouldn't matter who is paying for your Web connection or what your working hours are. We'll let the brass decide. I'm sure they'll just shrug it off as boys will be boys, eh?

I can say what I want within free speech parameters and the rules of this forum, if I say it here. Dig up some old threads of mine. Do you think that will help your cause when you get called on the carpet by the brass? What are they going to do to me, besides absolutely nothing? What can they do? You're right. Nothing. Right now, you don't have the same rights as I do. Sorry.

Old 03-26-2006, 09:39 PM

Oh, yeah.

speed limits = carnage

no speed limits = less carnage

So let's have no speed limits. D'oh... that was simple. But just in areas where traffic is thin and moves fast anyway. All the Chicken Littles can scare each other behind closed doors and traffic can make an evolutionary step forward.

BTW, I've been simmered all along. Can't you tell who the maniac is?

Old 03-26-2006, 09:40 PM
Super Moderator

And guess what you are going to do. ****. You ain't gonna do a thing. Send them an email. Go ahead. You are not shaking me one bit, old man. And if you have anything more to say about that than, "I send the Email" then you have nothing more to say. I call ya bluff. If ya feeling froggy jump, bitch, jump! Get the hell outta here trying to shake me with that "US ambassador crap. I know the regs very well old man, so don't give me that bull crap.

Old 03-26-2006, 09:41 PM
Super Moderator

And if ya wanna continue to be a racist, fine. I can't stop ya due to freedom of speech. Then don't try to stop me.

Old 03-26-2006, 09:42 PM

[YAWN]

Old 03-26-2006, 09:43 PM
Super Moderator

And if you ever try some sort of "scare" tactic again, you better come way better than that. That was almost humorous, but at leats give it an effort or a thought.

Quick Reply: Read an interesting article tonight