Off Topic A place to boldly go off topic. just about anything goes here. Keep it clean.

Problems with Dealer-advice needed urgently

Search this Thread

Old 01-13-2007, 10:49 PM
Default Problems with Dealer-advice needed urgently

Hi to All:

My name is David Gerli, I live in El Paso Texas I bought a c230 sport 6 months ago. I have made two visits to the dealer for various problems with the car which in itself is not actually good, but that is not my problem. The dealer has made its mission in life to destroy my car by breaking things and not assembling things back correctly making them not work properly. Ieven spoke with the owner of the dealership regarding everything thats been going on and promised tofix the situation butit has been useless.Mercedes USA already blew me off and even though they took in my complaint the customer service representative was eager to hang up on me and brush me off. My car is white with a very light grey interior.....i kid you guys not...both times my car went to the dealer it was returned with grease stains in carpet moldings etc. Seats were not light grey anymore they were dark grey from the mechanic not protecting the seats before getting in. It has become a nightmare. Again there is something else I found out they had to disassemble to fix a sensor and now the mechanism is not working. They hit my front bumper and cracked the paint and obviously scratched it noticeably and they claim that i have no proof that it was them. The dealer and Mercedes Benz are not listening. Maybe it is just that this company can do with us the consumers whatever they want with no consecuences. I desperately need some advice. Hopefully there is a lawyer in this forum that could give me his opinion. We are all Mercedes owners here and share a common ground. My situation is detrimental to all of us as mercedes' owners because the company itself does not listen and this might be your predicament one day. I know I am knew to this forum, but ask of you guys a bit of help and or advice.
thanks for listening

David Gerli

Old 01-13-2007, 11:11 PM
Super Moderator
Default RE: Problems with Dealer-advice needed urgently

Try MBUSA again i have heard many times that they make things right. That person may have just been having a bad day. If not go to the next level contact the BBB and go from there.

Old 01-13-2007, 11:16 PM
Super Moderator
Default RE: Problems with Dealer-advice needed urgently

BBB would be a good contact, I don't know if gettinga lawyer would be able to solve anything