Off Topic A place to boldly go off topic. just about anything goes here. Keep it clean.

Neopets taking me back to primary school!

Search this Thread

Old 02-13-2023, 04:04 AM
Default Neopets taking me back to primary school!

I've just answered the Daily Puzzle and I spotted the March artwork on the calendar...What kind of monsters were Adam and Donna?!

I always hated sports day as I was never the fastest runner, and I'm completely non-competitive, the very thought of those two horrors melded into one is making me want to go hide in the girls' toilets. :laugh:

Are those of you who are not Brits wondering what I'm on about, or are these kind of races held in your country too?

What sports did you do at school? I was universally meh at all sports, apart from tennis, and the javelin, I enjoyed that and was quite good at it.

I like me a nice big pokey stick! angrynegg.gifphysical.gif

But they didn't do it at the new school I went to after we moved, so no more of that, just netball and rounders, and like so many girls I don't think I ever managed to hit the ball in rounders... facepalm.gif

Did you like sports at school?

Old 02-15-2023, 04:11 AM

School times sounds nostalgic for me too. I hate writing different compositions from my school time. In terms of writing, the benefits are similarly wide-ranging. Writing can help to clarify and organize thoughts, facilitate self-reflection and personal growth, and improve communication skills. It can also be a form of creative expression, allowing individuals to explore their imagination and emotions. I got help from medical residency personal statement services But writing can have therapeutic benefits, such as reducing stress and anxiety and improving mood. It can also be a valuable tool for professional development, as effective writing skills are often highly sought after in many fields.

Last edited by doroter; 03-01-2023 at 04:27 AM.
Old 03-01-2023, 04:50 AM

It's understandable that writing compositions in school may not have been a favorite activity for everyone. However, it's important to recognize the numerous benefits that writing can offer beyond academic settings. Writing can indeed be a powerful tool for personal growth and development, as well as a form of creative expression.

Old 05-19-2023, 06:05 AM

I didn't pay much attention to sports at school, and we didn't really care about sports at school either, but it changed when I went to university. It was then that I started to take a specific interest in sports, but student share don't show any interest in sports at all. I really like football, table tennis and billiards, and it's really cool that the university gives you the opportunity to do sports on a regular basis.

Last edited by TheoHernandez; 05-22-2023 at 07:18 AM.