Off Topic A place to boldly go off topic. just about anything goes here. Keep it clean.

Need help finding a certain mercedes....PLEASE HELP

Search this Thread

Old 09-15-2005, 02:34 PM
Default RE: Need help finding a certain mercedes....PLEASE HELP

Another in a string of Polack moments from the biggest walking Polack joke around. You just can't help proving that you're an idiot.

My SL is much nicer, smoother riding and is less stressful to drive than your 40-footer. It has essentially the same suspension as the new Maybach according to sleepwalker. A 4,600 lbs car can hardly be called a "miniture." What is your 40-footer? An old 1970s mass transit bus?

Whether I'm driving a 40-footer or an SL, I can't get up and walk around, so the 40-footer doesn't add any comfort whatsoever for me. If I stop, I don't want to stay in my vehicle. I get out. That's why I stop.

If I want to "RV" I take my truck and camper. It has everything your 40-footer has. It's just smaller. It's functional. If I want my SL with me, I hook up the car trailer and load it up.

Why would anyone in America want to emulate a French-frog? The fact that the surrender monkeys like the car should indicate that it's a loser.

Old 09-15-2005, 02:49 PM

OK Lugnut. Let me help you to get the point.
Take your last reply and replace the "40-footer" with "600 model" and the "SL" with "Smart".
Hope you can get the hint.

BTW have you been spying on me on RV forum?

Old 09-15-2005, 05:14 PM

You make even less sense after your explanations, but I'm used to that.

My SMART is much nicer, smoother riding and is less stressful to drive than your 600 model.

If you think the SMART drives and rides anywhere near as good as my SL, let alone better, you're more retarded than I thought. And mine is 11 years older.

So, your 40-footer is a 1970s mass transit bus. Good guess. I bet it rides like an empty dump truck. How do you empty the black tank? Do you open the window and dump the bucket on the ground... or on a SMART?

Old 09-15-2005, 10:37 PM

Have bad news for you Lugnut.
My brand of busses is having less to do with city transit, than your 600-series with city cab.
When it comes to emptying sewer tank, I have macerator pump with the switch at the drivers seat. Whenever some nut in SL model tailgates me, the switch goes on.
Now, try to deny it (again) that your 4600 lb, comparing to my 33,000 lb is miniature?

Old 09-15-2005, 11:58 PM

Your brain is macerated. You must drive the Dave Matthews Band bus.

There's no such thing as an SL600 taxi. Your bus was used as a, well... a bus.

Now, try to deny it (again) that my SL is more comfortable and nicer to drive than your old bus.

Old 09-16-2005, 12:28 AM

ORIGINAL: Lugnut

Now, try to deny it (again) that my SL is more comfortable and nicer to drive than your old bus.
Well... for starters, do you have :
-air suspension
- 3 feet leg room
- 4 feet head room
- cold drinks in the refrigerator
???

Old 09-16-2005, 12:31 AM

And what is the most important to my wife:
do you carry your own toilet ??????????????????????????????????????

Old 09-16-2005, 12:52 AM
Super Moderator

He is Married?

Lug, I don't think he gets it that cruzin' in a 600 will always be more styl'n than any Prevost. Comfort is a state of mind. And the fact that he is willing to pack gallons of **** around in a tank within his vehical shows how much class he has. The odor of the bathroom spirits must be "refreshing". Rest stops make more since to most of us.

The Smart is designed to be a city car only, it appears. It is like comparing a scooter to a Harley. One belongs on the highway, the other in town. Apples and Tangerines.

Old 09-16-2005, 12:57 AM

I've been following Smart at 110 kph. Didn't look to steady to me, but I didn't know the driver skills.
Than, lot of the drivers in US seldom cross the 90 kph (55 MPH) mark even on freeway.
My guess is, that they buy those 200-300 HP cars only to impress the neighbors.

Old 09-16-2005, 02:10 AM

Original: Polack Man w/Bull's "Pennis" [sic] in Mouth

Well... for starters, do you have :
-air suspension
- 3 feet leg room
- 4 feet head room
- cold drinks in the refrigerator
Are you serious?

Sorry, but my car rides better than a freakin' transit bus. I don't need no stinkin' air suspension.

I have more leg room than I need. My seat is not all the way back. I think you're a stubby person about 3 1/2 feet tall that wears his pants up to his underarms, so why do you need leg room anyway?

I do, however, understand why you need 4 feet of headroom.

I can carry cold drinks in my car. You can't figure out how to do that?

Do I carry a toilet? Hell no! I don't carry a wife who can't hold her ****, either. Tell her to leave the cold drinks alone. When I take a ****, I leave it behind. I don't take it with me. Hey, what BikerDrew said (which is funny as Hell, BTW).

Original: Polack ********

... lot of the drivers in US seldom cross the 90 kph (55 MPH) mark even on freeway.
Must be a CA thing, or you don't get out much. The state highway closest to my house has a speed limit of 65 mph and the closest Interstate has a speed limit of 70 mph. That means that most people drive about 80 mph around here. We don't fart around in GA. We don't save our farts, either.

The SMART is DUMB. 'Nuff said.

Quick Reply: Need help finding a certain mercedes....PLEASE HELP