Off Topic A place to boldly go off topic. just about anything goes here. Keep it clean.

Major Earthquakes in Last 50 Years

Search this Thread

Old 10-10-2005, 04:42 PM
Default RE: Major Earthquakes in Last 50 Years

Gee. You're being **** retentive over the title? You gotta **** or get off the pot. I'm amazed at the illogic behind your conclusions. I know now that you can't understand what I'm talking about because it takes a level of reasoning that you don't possess. It must be in your Polack genes, so I can't hold it against you. I won't. You can't see the forest if too many trees are in it. You're too easily distracted to fully follow what's happening, so please don't try.

Go drive your toilet bus and be happy. I won't burden you with having to juggle two or more thoughts any longer.

Old 10-10-2005, 04:49 PM

Yep, he's a terribly confused Polack puppy for sure. He just licks his *** like my dog does when the world gets to be too much for the moment.

Old 10-10-2005, 06:37 PM

ORIGINAL: GermanStar

Have you ever discussed quantum theory with your dog? He may pay attention, he may even respond, but the response probably won't make a lot of sense...

Are you talking about sense, like contradicting Associate Press, that they are writing about chronological earthquakes, when in fact they titled their article "Major World Earthquakes " ?
My dog would be smarter, than that.

Old 10-10-2005, 07:02 PM

Good God. You are seriously damaged goods. Don't blame yourself, though. It's not your fault that your parents had sex and didn't use birth control.

Old 10-10-2005, 07:11 PM

Case in point...

Old 10-10-2005, 08:41 PM

His **** retentiveness is exceeded only by his propensity to produce poop.

Old 10-10-2005, 08:44 PM

I still don't think he's serious -- no one could be that dumb and operate a computer.

Old 10-10-2005, 08:49 PM

ORIGINAL: Kajtek1

ORIGINAL: GermanStar

Have you ever discussed quantum theory with your dog? He may pay attention, he may even respond, but the response probably won't make a lot of sense...

Are you talking about sense, like contradicting Associate Press, that they are writing about chronological earthquakes, when in fact they titled their article "Major World Earthquakes " ?
My dog would be smarter, than that.
You're right! It can't possibly be both! It turns out that major is actually the opposite of chronological.

ma·jor ( P ) Pronunciation Key (mjr)
adj.

Having no specific pattern, purpose, or objective: major movements.
Mathematics & Statistics. Of or relating to a type of circumstance or event that is described by a probability distribution.
Of or relating to an event in which all outcomes are equally likely, as in the testing of a blood sample for the presence of a substance.

Old 10-10-2005, 09:44 PM

Just think of the extreme pain and confusion the Polack would be suffering if the AP writer had had his **** together and titled his piece Major World Earthquakes in Chronological Order.

How about Major World Earthquakes in Chronological Order Along With the Number of People Killed?

In order to be a proper title according to Polack logic, it should have been titled Major World Earthquakes in Chronological Order Along With the Number of People Killed, Listed One Per Line Using Double Spacing and Using Periods, Commas, and Other Punctuation Where Appropriate.

Old 10-11-2005, 12:13 AM

So Lugnut let's see how did you do in this topic.
You linked, what you suggested is statistic of Major Earthquakes. In the very first reply I questioned why the list of major earthquakes doesn't include (some) major earthquakes.
You made 13 replies after that. Did you answer the simple question? Let's see:

Major World Earthquakes in Chronological Order
Nope, that still suppose cover California earthquakes

Major World Earthquakes in Chronological Order Along With the Number of People Killed
Nope. California earthquakes would fit here as well.

Major World Earthquakes in Chronological Order Along With the Number of People Killed, Listed One Per Line Using Double Spacing and Using Periods, Commas, and Other Punctuation Where Appropriate.
I am afraid you went a bit past your education level.

So.... Lugnut. What schools did you attend, that didn't teach you how to answer basic question in 13 replies?
Have you ever had your IQ tested?

Quick Reply: Major Earthquakes in Last 50 Years