Off Topic A place to boldly go off topic. just about anything goes here. Keep it clean.

Major Earthquakes in Last 50 Years

Search this Thread

Old 10-09-2005, 11:08 PM
Default RE: Major Earthquakes in Last 50 Years

I think 1.5 people died in each of those quakes.

Old 10-10-2005, 12:28 AM

ORIGINAL: Lugnut

Major World Earthquakes in Past 50 Years

Oct. 8, 2005: Pakistani Kashmir; magnitude 7.6; more than 1,700 killed. [Per the AP, the total is over 30,000 dead now-Lugnut]

March 28, 2005: Sumatra, Indonesia; magnitude 8.7; up to 1,000 killed.

Dec. 26, 2004: Sumatra, Indonesia; magnitude 9.0; more than 176,000 people killed in 11 countries from earthquake and subsequent tsunami.
So in your math 30,000 death outscores 176,000, that landed on 3rd place.
You made idiot once Lugnut posting and linking the lies, you made idiot second time making up some story, that it is not about earthquakes, but people killed and you are making idiot the third time with that math.
Unfortunately Lugnut any number of your crazy ideas will never multiply to the truth.
Face it, you need to cut down on the stuff you are taking.

Old 10-10-2005, 12:36 AM

ORIGINAL: Kajtek1

So in your math 30,000 death outscores 176,000, that landed on 3rd place.
You made idiot once Lugnut posting and linking the lies, you made idiot second time making up some story, that it is not about earthquakes, but people killed and you are making idiot the third time with that math.
Unfortunately Lugnut any number of your crazy ideas will never multiply to the truth.
Face it, you need to cut down on the stuff you are taking.

You're pulling our legs, right? You didn't notice that the list is chronological?

Old 10-10-2005, 02:00 AM

I don't know whether to laugh or cry. You're trying so hard that the stupid is oozing out of your ears. You are such a mental midget that I can barely follow your rantings.

Besides the list being chronological as GermanStar pointed out, it's a list showing the number of people killed by earthquakes. That makes the list about the number of people killed by earthquakes. What is your problem with understanding that? Why do you insist that the list is only about the quakes' magnitude? I don't get it. Are you just having a Polack moment?

What "lies" are you talking about? Explain the lies in the list.

What "made up story" are you talking about? It's a simple list that everyone but you can understand.

You're just saying crap with nothing to support it. Little children and morons do that. Which are you?

Old 10-10-2005, 02:54 AM

Chronological? So where is the 1989 earthquake?
This is the 3-rd story to cover up some lies done at the beginning.
You guys keep them coming.

Old 10-10-2005, 02:59 AM

You see what I mean? This guy is totally trolling you. No one is that dumb -- no one.

Old 10-10-2005, 03:42 AM

But, I like arguing with dumb people. I can bring out the "best" in them. This one is a classic dummy and especially comical.

Old 10-10-2005, 11:01 AM

Well, you're the only one in the world that doesn't understand the list. I've done all I can to help you, but your skull is just too thick and you no longer possess the ability to learn. You'll just have to remain a happy idiot.

Do you have one of those EASY buttons from Staples? It must be nice to truly believe that you can reject reality at any point that you don't like it and substitute your own simplistic, made-up versions. I used to do that too... when I was four-years-old.

Do you pretend to be a midget clown in the Polack travelling circus when you drive your 1970s Greyhound toilet-on-wheels guided by your recently updated GPS software that tells you that you're driving through the La Brea Tar Pits when you're actually on a multi-lane Interstate?

I'll bet you can eat a gallon of ice cream really fast without getting a headache. You need a brain to get brain freeze.

Old 10-10-2005, 01:32 PM

So let me summarize your post Lugnut.
It is titled "Major Earthquakes in Last 50 Years" but than YOU are saying it is NOT about major earthquakes, but about
Number of people killed, but since I pointed, that the list is not made by the numberof killed people, Star comes with another theory, that it is
Chronological list of earthquakes. Than again it doesn't include earthquakes in 1980's and 1990's.
So Lugnut, try once in you life make sense.
What da heck is that list about?

Old 10-10-2005, 02:08 PM

ORIGINAL: Lugnut

But, I like arguing with dumb people. I can bring out the "best" in them. This one is a classic dummy and especially comical.
Have you ever discussed quantum theory with your dog? He may pay attention, he may even respond, but the response probably won't make a lot of sense...

Quick Reply: Major Earthquakes in Last 50 Years