Off Topic A place to boldly go off topic. just about anything goes here. Keep it clean.

Major Earthquakes in Last 50 Years

Search this Thread

Old 10-11-2005, 12:14 AM
Default RE: Major Earthquakes in Last 50 Years

Actually never mind. I don't want to hear those answers.

Old 10-11-2005, 12:41 AM

You wouldn't understand them anyway, so why bother? I've been waiting for you to get past the damn title, but there's been no progress so far. Let me know when you're ready to leave the title and discuss the actual list.

You need to go back and read what I said about the CA earthquake you said should be on the list. But, you didn't understand it then so I don't know why I expect you to understand it now. Nonetheless, the answer you've been waiting for for 13 replies has been there the whole time. Apparently, it went over your head like everything else that's been said.

Old 10-11-2005, 08:32 PM

Do you guys really believe that god punishes people of different religion by sending earthquakes to their areas?

Old 10-11-2005, 09:35 PM

You should always capitalize the word God. Always.

Did you hear that many Muslim leaders claimed that Allah made the Columbia space shuttle crash because there was an Israeli and an East Indian aboard? Did you hear that many Muslim leaders claimed that Hurricane Katrina was sent to the US by Allah to punish Americans for their decadence?

Look up the words facetious, irony, and sarcasm in the dictionary. Put all the definitions in a bowl and stir. Pour out on a table to study and then tell me if you understand what's going on here.

Old 10-11-2005, 10:26 PM

ORIGINAL: Lugnut

Just think of the extreme pain and confusion the Polack would be suffering if the AP writer had had his **** together and titled his piece Major World Earthquakes in Chronological Order.

How about Major World Earthquakes in Chronological Order Along With the Number of People Killed?

In order to be a proper title according to Polack logic, it should have been titled Major World Earthquakes in Chronological Order Along With the Number of People Killed, Listed One Per Line Using Double Spacing and Using Periods, Commas, and Other Punctuation Where Appropriate.
**** this one really made me laugh :-)
This whole thread is based to try and prove someone wrong who we should all ignore

Old 10-11-2005, 11:01 PM

Muslim world is too large. There are Muslim nations who hate the Americans and there are people who support them. Do no think that every Muslim hates Americans. Your Polack friend might be an example of the haters but believe me there are equal percentage of Muslim people who are not sharing the same ideas with him

Old 10-11-2005, 11:55 PM

ORIGINAL: kaan

. Your Polack friend might be an example of the haters but believe me there are equal percentage of Muslim people who are not sharing the same ideas with him

I hope you meant "lies hater" because Lugnut's lies are the only thing I argue here?
Human are very imperfect race. No matter who talks and what about, we always will here the phrases we want to hear, ignoring those, that don't fit our ideas.
Even plain lie in the statistics doesn't bother us, as long it supports our opinion. Is God doing something to some races? Who really, 100% believes in God? Would you give your life for something, that God pointed you to do?
Lugnut changed his opinion thru the thread. Now he points, that anybody can play statistics any way he wants. We can lie to ourself as much as we want, be we won't change the fact, that in car accidents US is the most "punished" country in the World, with nobody behind for long time. How far down would you have to look to see Iraq in car accidents statistics?
This is just one small sample. Take small airplanes accidents, mentioned shuttle accidents, boat accident.
So who really believe God hates us, or US?

Old 10-12-2005, 12:03 AM

i think God will punish everybody equally for the things that we have done no discrimination.

Old 10-12-2005, 01:10 AM

To bad for you.
I feel rewarded. [[sm=devilangel.gif]]

Old 10-12-2005, 02:11 AM

You didn't look up those three words, did you? Don't turn this into a religious thread. It's about me changing my opinion, which was okay the last time I checked, but which I didn't do. Just ask the Podunk, er, I mean Polack.

The only one who will be punished is the Polack... whenever he drives his toilet bus and has to smell his wife's bowel movements as he drives the "load" around the countryside macerating it and then spraying it across the side of his bus.

Quick Reply: Major Earthquakes in Last 50 Years