Off Topic A place to boldly go off topic. just about anything goes here. Keep it clean.

is it impolite to ask a girl to take her shoes off before "getting busy" in the back of a mercedes?

Search this Thread

Old 03-25-2006, 02:57 PM
Default is it impolite to ask a girl to take her shoes off before "getting busy" in the back of a mercedes?

i asked my gf to take her shoes off and she got kind of upset.

Old 03-25-2006, 03:06 PM
Super Moderator
Default RE: is it impolite to ask a girl to take her shoes off before "getting busy" in the back of a mercedes?

hmm. Well generally it's not impolite persay, but she probably was thinking that you was implying that you care more about the car than her "comfort". Anyways, if the plan was to get busy in the back seat, more than likely the shoes was gonna come off anyway (or you could've taken them off in the process). But timing is everything but it is usually the thing that have the smallest room for error.

Old 03-25-2006, 07:59 PM
Default RE: is it impolite to ask a girl to take her shoes off before "getting busy" in the back of a merced

ORIGINAL: BlackWolf
timing is everything but it is usually the thing that have the smallest room for error.
Enough said. Well said.

A slight change of light or sound in the surrounding could take your chance of getting laid. Understand that. So dont push your luck. "While in the process", you can always take her shoes off. Or anythingelse for that matter. Just don't ask, don't be making requests. Your date is not a fkin TRL.

Old 03-25-2006, 08:17 PM
Default RE: is it impolite to ask a girl to take her shoes off before "getting busy" in the back of a mercedes?

Maybe her last boyfriend had a foot fetish and it traumatized her. Be gentle, man. Besides, you should worry more about getting her panties off than her shoes. I mean, shoes are a given... and M-Bs can be repaired.

Old 03-25-2006, 08:23 PM
Default RE: is it impolite to ask a girl to take her shoes off before "getting busy" in the back of a merced

ORIGINAL: Lugnut
... and M-Bs can be repaired.
Amen...that's why we are here. Just get laid. We'll help ya fix your Benz.

Old 03-25-2006, 09:23 PM
Super Moderator

Our "off topic" section has just section has just become the "adults only" section. [sm=bustedsign.gif]

Old 03-25-2006, 09:27 PM

... and as a moderator, it's your job to keep the kids out.

Old 03-25-2006, 09:28 PM
Super Moderator

I try, OH how I try!

Old 03-25-2006, 10:18 PM
Super Moderator

Yeah we will keep the kids out. Hmm maybe we should add an Adults only section but base it on maturity and not age.

Old 03-25-2006, 11:01 PM
Super Moderator

i asked my gf to take her shoes off and she got kind of upset.
get a nice floormat.

Quick Reply: is it impolite to ask a girl to take her shoes off before "getting busy" in the back of a mercedes?