Off Topic A place to boldly go off topic. just about anything goes here. Keep it clean.

How was your 4th of July?

Search this Thread

Old 07-10-2006, 02:53 PM
Default How was your 4th of July?

Hello everyone! I was dropping by to ask how everyone's 4th of July went? Mine was quite relaxing. I got to watch fireworks from the deck of my house. Which is always nice!

(For those of you that read that in the New Members Area, don't ask me what happened cuz I was posting it here in Off-Topic...and it ended up in New Members....ODD!)

Old 07-10-2006, 05:23 PM
Default RE: How was your 4th of July?

Since i posted in the new members place i guess i can post it here again
it was ok I went with the family to the local mall to see the big fireworks display then we came home and did ours (fireworks)

Old 07-10-2006, 05:49 PM
Super Moderator

I worked 13 hours on July 4th Alyssa so you can guess how my day was Tiring, but loved overtime pay

Old 07-10-2006, 05:57 PM
Super Moderator

Lets see, BBQ after BBQ after BBQ. Had to be in too many spots at one time. If I see another BBQ chicken or hot dog, I swear...

Old 07-10-2006, 09:39 PM
Super Moderator

I sat home all day bored out of my damn mind. Wishing i could have been at work.

Old 07-11-2006, 01:09 AM
Super Moderator

You and I need to go to hang out or check out one of the Benz dealers around here. That's always fun

Old 07-11-2006, 05:19 AM

hi just to say mine was fine because it was my birthday and i think its spot on that you all wish me a happy birthday on your side of the pond in such a big way cheers to you all [sm=groupwave.gif][sm=groupwave.gif][sm=groupwave.gif]

Old 07-11-2006, 06:21 AM
Super Moderator

belated hapi b-day dirtydawg69. why didn't you invite us?

i spend my 4th of july looking at the sky for the north korean missiles. those commies releases at least 5 missiles.

next year i will go to Alyssa's deck to watch the fireworks too!

Old 07-11-2006, 10:56 AM

AMGMercedes, I feel your pain. All the years I have worked in the past ALL consisted of working every holiday but Christmas and Thanksgiving. Oh, wait, one year I did work on Thanksgiving Day. The life of a server and bartender sucks sometimes. Well, serving the public sucks sometimes! But now I don't have to worry about it!

sleepwalker, you're coming over to watch the fireworks on my deck next year?! Haha, alright...but I don't know if I will be still living there by this time next year! I'm going to be in the market for buying a house in the Spring. We shall see, I want to wait until the housing market isn't so high.

Happy belated Birthday dirtydawg.

BlackWolf, I agree! July 5th, my parents went out and grilled burgers AGAIN! I wanted to throw up!

Old 07-11-2006, 11:11 AM
Super Moderator

AMG-still play paintball my friend and i want to try and get a good of people together. Let me know. Also i have a been dealership 10 miles from my house just every other high end autodealers are in Rockville or Gaithersburg. Well Audi is in Frederick.

Quick Reply: How was your 4th of July?