Off Topic A place to boldly go off topic. just about anything goes here. Keep it clean.

How much do UberLux drivers make

Search this Thread

Old 08-21-2019, 02:32 PM
Default How much do UberLux drivers make

Do you want to become an Uber driver an UberLux partner or driver and you need information about how much UberLux drivers makes, this post is for you. Driving with Uber is one way to earn additional income. It affords flexible hours and a chance to make good money on your own schedule.

UberLux offer high-end vehicles driven by professional drivers, Lux is more premium, offering luxurious cars such as Mercedes Benz and Rolls Royce. This service is sometime mistaking for UberBlack as they both offer luxurious cars driven by professional drivers.

But the prices differ and the amount drivers makes as an UberLux partner is higher than that of UberBlack. In these posts, filled with our expertise and tips, we walk you through, all the necessary information about UberLux and how much drivers makes. UberLux drivers also earn more benefit compare to other uber services. How much do UberLux drivers make

UberBlack and UberLux Price comparison

Fees - UberBlack - UberLux

Base fare - $10 - $20

Per minute - $1 - $1

Per kilometer - $2.90 - $4.50

Minimum fare - $25 - $30

Cancellation fee - $10 - $10

Visit this link for more information – How much do UberLux drivers make

Old 09-19-2019, 11:28 AM

Good to know.

Old 12-03-2019, 04:05 AM
Thumbs up

OK, I will study hard. Progress together

Old 04-14-2023, 07:00 AM

I think that experienced and competent developers make good money, but I see the advantage of this profession is that you don't have any barriers at all. For example, now there are even companies that provide iOS jobs with relocation assistance. In my opinion, this is a great solution for those who have long wanted to move to another country, but were worried about problems with documents, visas and finding a job.