Off Topic A place to boldly go off topic. just about anything goes here. Keep it clean.

hello guys

Search this Thread

Old 10-08-2006, 01:44 PM
Super Moderator
Default RE: hello guys

The best thing to do is help him get a work VISA. To do that, we need a MB dealership or private MB (or similar) shop to agree to hire and "sponsor" him. To do that, we need a willing employer and we need Sleepwalker's Resume`. This is project a good headhunter could help with.

WE could contact our local shops and dealerships. It would be easier to market him with a resume' in hand. Then, all we need is his *** here! That's the easy part with all the pledges our board members have offered.

I can't think of a better gift then to help a family achieve it's financial dreams. He has been most generous with us and I am willing to take what steps I can.

Old 10-08-2006, 08:48 PM
Super Moderator

Another issue I see is housing, if I were on my own Sleepwalker could stay with me.

Old 10-08-2006, 11:25 PM
Super Moderator

Hey i have a house its sitting empty right now. Maybe him and i could start an indepentent German Auto Repair shop since he does know more than just MB.

Old 10-09-2006, 11:20 PM
Super Moderator

You just need financial backing, business acumen, Sleepwalker, customers, tools, facilities, time...lots of time.

Old 10-09-2006, 11:29 PM
Super Moderator

Customers-check
facilities-check
time-check
Sleepwalker-?
financial backing-Easy enough
business acumen-?
tools-half there

Old 10-10-2006, 01:17 AM
Super Moderator

You know what would be fantastic... is offering realistic rates instead of these rippoffs mercedes mechanics charge you. [:@]

So BWI would be his destination, housing is covered, expenses I'm assuming everyone could pitch in. Airmiles are covered. Is it just SleepWalker coming or the whole fam?

Old 10-10-2006, 01:21 AM
Super Moderator

Plus i also know a place that would hire him in a sec so there would be a job b4 we got are stuff up and running.

Old 10-10-2006, 01:55 AM

Hey Sleepwalker!

It's good to hear from you, and to at least know that you're alright! This forum has missed you greatly, but we also know that "you have to handle your business, and do what you have to do...." Hope things better as you go along. As well, I hope your family is alright and wish them well. Others have made statements which hopefully you may want to give serious thought, as it pertains to your geographical location. Well, take care. Looking for your posts.

Old 10-10-2006, 07:22 AM
Super Moderator

thank you BatonRouge.

i am not very familiar on how to get there, but i think i need something like a sponsor or workplace?

the visa is not easy to get because the interview is quite strict. from that point, we can proceed.

Old 10-10-2006, 07:26 AM
Super Moderator

thank you very much Drew.

i feel touched by your message, and all are absolutely true. it's was like some kind of spikes was removed from deep inside my heart.

yes, i'm going to post my resume online so you or others can retrieve it.

Quick Reply: hello guys