Off Topic A place to boldly go off topic. just about anything goes here. Keep it clean.

Has Anyone Here Ever Been Abducted

Search this Thread

Old 04-03-2006, 01:03 AM
Default RE: Has Anyone Here Ever Been Abducted

We solve most of our problems...... through wholesale extermination of our kind. We usually shoot first and then extend our friendship.
You're damn right we do![sm=shootshoot.gif] you got a problem with that fella?

Better safe than sorry then, eh?

Oh, h-ll, I just don't believe in UFO's. It's not that I don't believe it's possible, it's just that I'd assume after all these years, the aliens would screw up and a family member would get photos of the abduction. But all we have is abductees reporting things like
a loss of time, mysterious markings on their body, bad dreams, and new paranormal experiences after abduction. Some say, the aliens give them the impression their intentions are evil, while others say they seem to be friendly and only inquisitive
Plus, SETI (Search for extraterrestrial intelligence) hasn’t identified spaceships in our region-or any other region for that matter. Call me a skeptic but I’m willing to be persuaded.

Old 04-03-2006, 01:39 AM

I don't believe any have been here either, but I won't say there's absolutely no intelligent ETs out there somewhere. We probably won't get any more than a message in our lifetimes, if anything. The distances between stars are just too vast and the probability of encountering a planet with intelligent life are astronomical if you just started driving your spacecraft in some random direction. The odds are just against a physical encounter. SETI is the way to go for us, but SETI is listening to just a fraction of the radio wave spectrum. They could be missing a lot.

I don't believe any of that abduction stuff. Like I said, it's most likely a sleep disorder. It's mass hysteria in some cases. Desparate attempts at getting attention, too.

Old 04-03-2006, 08:35 AM
Super Moderator

i do belive in ET.

they said there were billions of stars up there.

on those stars, there must be planets.

on one of those planets, there must be some living things.

sometimes i think JOHN TITOR do exist too. i will find that out when i reach 70 years old.

Old 04-03-2006, 10:31 AM

There's life out there somewhere, I'm sure. Whether it's life that has figured out how to manufacture and use toilet paper is another question.

Old 04-03-2006, 11:08 AM
Super Moderator

i wonder how they can find those life in other world if they cannot find osama bin laden on earth yet.

Old 04-03-2006, 01:30 PM
Super Moderator

I think they will "find" Osama when our gov't hits rock bottom and needs a serious political boost. Like say any day now lol.

Old 04-03-2006, 03:36 PM

I think the US government knows where he is. He's nice and safe and quiet, and we want to keep him that way. The worse thing we could do is hurt him, capture him, or kill him.

As for the ETs, we're assuming, maybe incorrectly, that they want to be found. Osama doesn't.

Old 04-04-2006, 01:15 PM

I was abducted once by a sex-starved nymphomaniac exotic dancer -- it was very traumatic.

Old 04-04-2006, 06:10 PM
Super Moderator

Y dont i have these problems.

Old 04-04-2006, 06:16 PM

But was she an alien?

Quick Reply: Has Anyone Here Ever Been Abducted