Off Topic A place to boldly go off topic. just about anything goes here. Keep it clean.

The Fine Art of Surrender

Search this Thread

Old 11-08-2005, 12:42 AM
Default The Fine Art of Surrender

It shouldn't be too long before France surrenders. They are, after all, very practiced at it. It's a good time not to be French.

I guess no one is surprised that Muslims are involved. They're mostly all French citizens but Muslims nonetheless, who like everywhere else in the world blame everyone but themselves for their problems and resort to extreme violence. You don't see non-Muslim immigrants in France starting riots and burning down the country.

Old 11-08-2005, 01:11 AM
Default RE: The Fine Art of Surrender

Are you high again?
Soon you'll call those people, that shoot at the Police in New Orleans a Muslims too?
Just because poorer class, that happened to be Muslim started the riots, that doesn't mean that religion has much to do with it.
Who exactly France suppose to surrender to?

Old 11-08-2005, 01:49 AM
Super Moderator

cowardice.

Old 11-08-2005, 02:27 AM

Are you high again?
If you feel it helps your argument, then yes.

Soon you'll call those people, that shoot at the Police in New Orleans a Muslims too?
No. They aren't Muslim Jihadists. They're criminals.

Just because poorer class, that happened to be Muslim started the riots, that doesn't mean that religion has much to do with it.
Yes, it does. It happens over and over again all over the world. The first time maybe I would believe you, but no longer. This is a religious war, a Jihad against Europe. You and the Muslims are the only ones in the world that refuse to admit what's happening. Close your eyes and wish really hard and maybe the truth will go away.

Who exactly France suppose to surrender to?
Whoever attacks them. Just like they always do. The surrender monkeys.

Old 11-08-2005, 02:42 PM
Administrator

but remember lugnut, its ok to kill in the name of your "god"...

Old 11-08-2005, 04:55 PM

ORIGINAL: Lugnut

This is a religious war, a Jihad against Europe. You and the Muslims are the only ones in the world that refuse to admit what's happening.

Europe??
I was under the impression, that it was GW, who called "War on terror", with Islam in mind?
Anyway, I live just miles away from the biggest Afghanistan community on US soil. I know lot of people, who are Muslim, some of them wouldn't hesitate to call friends and I don't fart in my pants like you do.

BTW anybody have seen "Crusaders" that run multiple times on Si-Fi channel?
Strange "coincidence"?

Old 11-08-2005, 07:20 PM

I was under the impression, that it was GW, who called "War on terror", with Islam in mind?
\

Yep, it was. Ahem. GW was attacked by Muslims and then declared a "war on terror, with Islam in mind." That's a Bushism, by the way. I love them. How can you declare a war on terror? Anyway, you conveniently forgot about 9/11 so you could blame GW. What's hilarious is that you're blaming GW for the riots in France. That's classic Bush Bashing. It destroys your credibility. You're in the same bucket as the shrimps who blame GW for the hurricanes.

I don't fart in my pants like you do.
Are you serious? Do you always drop your pants when you fart, even in a public place? You can get arrested for that. Or, do you hold it until you get home, even if it hurts like Hell? Just let 'er rip, man. Your lower GI tract will thank you.

Anyway, I live just miles away from the biggest Afghanistan community on US soil. I know lot of people, who are Muslim, some of them wouldn't hesitate to call friends...
Thanks for sharing that with us. I'm glad you have some friends. I really am.

BTW anybody have seen "Crusaders" that run multiple times on Si-Fi channel?
Strange "coincidence"?
Naw, I haven't seen it. I usually don't watch the SciFi Channel. I don't like most of the movies they show. They're usually low-budget SciFi Channel originals. But, I'll try to catch the one you mentioned.

Old 11-08-2005, 07:32 PM

ORIGINAL: Patrick

but remember lugnut, its ok to kill in the name of your "god"...
Exactly. As long as they kill something on their way to "Paradise," everything is okay.

When you're a world-class loser and you do everything you can to dig yourself into the biggest hole ever no matter where you go and then refuse to climb out on your own, what can you do? Well, do what Muslims do. Blame everybody but yourself for what you did to yourself. Then go find some guns and bombs and kill some people that didn't do anything to you. Then kill yourself because you think 72 virgins are waiting for you in Paradise if you do. Could Hollywood amake a better movie?

Old 11-08-2005, 08:29 PM

Do you belong to ChristiansWithShortMemories.org? The behavior you promote as exclusive to Muslims is an inherent feature of all Western religion. The Muslim community is just experiencing a little time lag.

Old 11-08-2005, 10:34 PM

I agree, but how long do we have to wait for the backward of the world to catch up? Do they even want to? They have to do it themselves but don't show the intiative. They still have a Middle Ages mentality of conquering the world and that's just not going to happen.

If it were inherent behavior, all Western religions would be torching the world like the Muslims are doing. Remember, Muslims and [enter name of religion here] have been at each other's throats for centuries. Then, the Wetsern World grew up, so to speak, but the Muslims stagnated. Why is that? They can't even figure out how to ride coattails.

There are poor non-Muslims. There are unemployed non-Muslims. There are disaffected non-Muslims. They are all over the world. So where are the non-Muslim armies and why aren't they arming themselves and killing innocent people? Why aren't they blaming everyone but themselves for their heartaches?

Quick Reply: The Fine Art of Surrender