Off Topic A place to boldly go off topic. just about anything goes here. Keep it clean.

Election determines fate of nation

Search this Thread

Old 10-21-2004, 11:16 AM
Default RE: Election determines fate of nation

ORIGINAL: Lugnut

You're beginning to babble as if you're in a drug-induced stupor. You come up with some really assinine stuff. You're a very confused American.
Yes, me and a 100,000,000 other Americans -- we're all confused, no insane...

Old 10-21-2004, 03:00 PM

Hey, don't forget. Your man Bob Woodward said there was a connection between Saddam and al-Qaeda. I don't doubt that there was since they shared the same goals. Certainly, there were connections with international terrorists. But I still and never did claim that Saddam perpetrated the 9/11 attacks. Nonetheless, it doesn't matter.

Do you fantasize about a manage trois with Barbra Streisand and Susan Sarandon? You three have a lot in common.

Old 10-21-2004, 04:20 PM

Hey, don't forget. Your man Bob Woodward said there was a connection between Saddam and al-Qaeda. I don't doubt that there was since they shared the same goals.
I don't doubt it. There's also a connection between the bin Laden and Bush families -- that doesn't mean that any of the Bush clan was complicit with the crime. As you said, in and of itself, it's meaningless.

Old 10-21-2004, 06:19 PM

No, you're wrong about 100,000,00 Americans thinking the same way you do. Do you really believe that 50% of Americans think American soldiers are commiting mass murder against American soldiers? We're fighting terrorists, not commiting mass murder of Iraqi citizens. Its' the terrorists that are killing the citizens.

You spout extremist speech of the worst kind. 50% of Americans are not lunatic extremists, even if they disagree with everything Bush does or says. You are a lefty kook and a member of a small fringe group. John Ashcroft will be calling on you shortly.

Old 10-21-2004, 06:45 PM

Do you really believe that 50% of Americans think American soldiers are commiting mass murder against American soldiers?
No, and that's a rather bizarre interpretation...... The only terrorists in Iraq are those that were drawn by our presence there. I know you prefer warfare and mayhem to peace, but the people whose lives we've ended and displaced in Iraq were just minding their own business before we kicked the door down for no good reason. I recall a few months ago you thought this would all be over by now. With the Sunnis, Shiites, and Kurds at each others' throats, we may still be there a generation from now. And if you think that our presence isn't fodder to create the next wave of terrorists, you're fooling yourself. After all, we've now proven our intent to impose our way of life upon them -- a way of life they find despicable. These people have as much right to live their lives free of heavy-handed American interference as we have to be free of theirs. Think about it...

Old 10-21-2004, 06:54 PM

ORIGINAL: GermanStar
Think about it...
On second thought, don't bother. You're obviously more comfortable with the thought of punishing these people for some imaginary crime you can't define. And grasping the sad truth won't change anything anyway, so don't worry -- be happy (remember your favorite song?)...

Old 10-21-2004, 08:31 PM

I never said when we'd be out of Iraq, other than to say it wouldn't be soon.

You're a confused loon. Time will prove that you're full of extreme leftist poop.

I should know better than to try to reason with an over-the-edge breathless moonbat.

I wonder what you'd be screeching if we did invade Iran, Saudi Arabia, North Korea, or Pakistan. Same ****, different toilet, I'm sure. People like you, as the smell of ****, just drift with the wind.

Old 10-21-2004, 08:51 PM

♪♪♪ Don't worry -- Be happy... ♪♪♪

Old 10-21-2004, 10:57 PM

Yeah, okay. Har har.

Old 11-24-2004, 09:56 PM

Well now wasn't that quite the heated exchange! Looks like the American people have spoken! Is Bush perfect... hell no. Is Kerry perfect... not a chance. Would I rather have someone who is a hard *** who is willing to make the tough decisons when needed to protect me and my way of life over some one who would rather impose sanction after sanction and make sure that France agrees that we should protect ourselves... Hell Yes!

Quick Reply: Election determines fate of nation