Off Topic A place to boldly go off topic. just about anything goes here. Keep it clean.

Crocman dies

Search this Thread

Old 09-07-2006, 09:05 AM
Super Moderator
Default RE: Crocman dies

He could've survived, maybe, as long as 1) it wasn't the poision variety, or 2) if the doctors could've fixed it when he arrived if it was still in the heart.

That thing do look like one nasty bayonet, and a bayonet wound is crucial, heart or not, pulled out or not.

As far as the video, I doubt all those people want to see it for the same reason that AMG want to see it, probably most ofthem do, but I'm sure there are some people that want to see it for other reasons.

But I think, IMO, they should leave the video under wraps. It's like if you or someone close to you die in some way on camera. Do you want it flaunted all over TV just so some guy can get rich off the sales and ratings? But in this society where ratings rules all, you never know. Even if they try to do it under the cover of informational purpose of the dangers of sting rays, there are ways of even doing that without that video. There are plenty of people that get stinged or stabbed by them things and live (or die.) on and off film, but none of that raised a single eyebrow until this guy kicked the bucket from it. So if videos of everyday people dying from them things wouldn't or shouldn't be released, why should this one? I think dignity and respect should be given to everyone, rich or not, famous or not, ratings or no ratings.

Old 09-10-2006, 03:17 PM
Default RE: Crocman dies

Well said BlackWolf. Well said.