Off Topic A place to boldly go off topic. just about anything goes here. Keep it clean.

BTK Killer Caged

Search this Thread

Old 08-26-2005, 02:12 PM
Default RE: BTK Killer Caged

Bonnie and Clyde were eventually turned into Swiss cheese. Nothing too exciting about that. Not to me, anyway.

Basic criminals? They were a couple of pretty bad anti-social folks. They killed at least 13 people, including two cops. They also kidnapped people, robbed banks, commited burglaries, and attempted even more murders. All that before they were stopped at a young age.

Old 08-27-2005, 10:01 PM
Super Moderator

There is a good episode on The History Channel's "Tales of the Gun" outlining Clide's use of the VERY powerful BAR (Browning Automatic Rifle), a machine gun which shoots rifle rounds instead of pistol rounds (used by a Thompson Submachine gun). Ummm...BAR! BTK never even used a gun.

Old 08-27-2005, 10:10 PM

The BAR was a WWII military weapon.

The BTK killer did indeed use a gun. I think it was a .22 pistol. The preferred gun of killers everywhere. He shot both animals and people with it.

Old 08-28-2005, 12:42 AM
Super Moderator

Lugnut

Please examine the specs of the BAR here. http://www.rt66.com/~korteng/SmallArms/browning.htm

The BAR was invented prior to it's firt use in WW ONE. Clyde broke into an armory and stole two BARS. He sawed one off at both ends so it would be more useful while sitting in a car. It is also true that when he and Bonnie were ambushed in Texas, their car was shot up with ...BAR's.

Old 08-28-2005, 12:45 AM
Super Moderator

Here is another nice link: http://www.inetres.com/gp/military/i...fle/M1918.html

You are right that the BAR was not adopted by the military until 1940.

Old 08-28-2005, 01:07 AM
Super Moderator

we still got them in philippines,

the muslims on the south smiles whenever they hear the m14 and m16 because the bullet changes direction on tall cogon grass.

once they hear the BAR sound... they tuck their head inside their *** because this thing can remove the rags from their heads.

Old 08-28-2005, 01:11 AM
Super Moderator

How is your government doing with the Taliban types?

Old 08-28-2005, 01:14 AM
Super Moderator

oh, we call them NPA. new peoples army.

very few of them now and lives on collecting money from businesses out of army protection.

their leader is out on the open and got an office too!

Old 08-28-2005, 01:46 AM

Original: sleepwalker

once they hear the BAR sound... they tuck their head inside their *** because this thing can remove the rags from their heads.
30-06. A one-way ticket to Paradise, if you will.

Old 08-28-2005, 02:28 AM
Super Moderator

yes, that's it. garand.

during my training in high school we have to disassemble and assemble it everyday till we can do it blindfolded... then pass the course.

i got calluses on my shoulder carrying it so i was promoted to color officer and carry the sword instead.

girls who fires it got some student behind them to catch her because of the recoil.

i like the sound of it.

Quick Reply: BTK Killer Caged