Off Topic A place to boldly go off topic. just about anything goes here. Keep it clean.

BTK Killer Caged

Search this Thread

Old 08-18-2005, 08:39 PM
Default BTK Killer Caged

Well, the twisted mass of meat called the BTK killer was sentenced to ten life sentences today. That puke is seriously deranged. It's scary how animals like that are able to walk our streets from time to time.

He reminds me of a couple of people who post here.

Old 08-19-2005, 12:52 AM
Super Moderator
Default RE: BTK Killer Caged

Well I never![sm=alien.gif]

Old 08-19-2005, 01:45 AM
Super Moderator

they should at least tie him on a public place and allow any passers-by to give him one good slap in the face or squeeze *****.

Old 08-19-2005, 02:00 AM

The most efficient way sleepwalker was always public burning, or hanging by the rib on the hook.
You guys are barbarian, but you know that, don't you?

Old 08-19-2005, 02:44 AM
Super Moderator

teehee Kajtek1.

the barbarians cannot discuss technical things anymore.

Old 08-19-2005, 02:46 AM

That's what I tough.

before entering this section..

Old 08-19-2005, 02:54 AM
Super Moderator

[sm=funnypostabove.gif]

Old 08-19-2005, 12:08 PM
Administrator

i dont see much news...what was this persons MO?

Old 08-19-2005, 02:15 PM

He's a sexual predator, pedophile, serial killer, stalker, terrorist (legal definition), rapist, sexual deviant, masochist, and all-around badass dog catcher dude. He killed children, women, men, and animals. BTK stands for Bind, Torture, Kill. That's his MO. He would most often hide in a person's house until nighttime and then attack them as they slept. All of his victims were selected randomly.

He did his deeds in the Wichita, KA area starting in the '70s. Kept on for 20 years or so. He would taunt the police and media with puzzles. He stopped just before the death penalty was reinstated in KA. Coincidence? Police think he was planning another murder when he was finally caught early this year after surfacing with another puzzle.

He's very arrogant. He thinks highly of himself and what he's done and he wants desperately to share his story with anyone who will listen. That's typical of serial killers. They have big heads and enjoy the limelight. He's unremorseful and will speak coldly about the details of each of his murders. He would like us all to empathize with him because of the demon inside of him that he can't control.

Sounds a lot like a Muslim, but he isn't. And good thing there aren't 1.2 billion more of him in the world.

Old 08-20-2005, 03:23 AM

He's very arrogant. He thinks highly of himself and what he's done and he wants desperately to share his story with anyone who will listen.
I can see persons fitting this description much, much closer, than around the World.

Quick Reply: BTK Killer Caged