Off Topic A place to boldly go off topic. just about anything goes here. Keep it clean.

British Cops Kickin' Butt

Search this Thread

Old 08-22-2005, 03:45 AM
Default RE: British Cops Kickin' Butt

Of course you're not surprised, Fadi. You've been hearing the same thing over and over from more and more people. The world is getting fed up with you losers. We used to turn the other cheek when you cowardly Muslims acted out. No longer. It was okay until you started killing Americans instead of just killing each other.

Do you expect respect from people? Too bad. You don't deserve any. Was your schoolboy racist remark about Native Americans and cowboys meant to hurt me in some way?

I didn't think you could do anything but follow your idiot buddy around and post smiley faces. Did you know he's a homosexual? Don't follow him too closely and don't get in front of him.

Old 08-22-2005, 12:32 PM
Super Moderator

Lugnut

This thread shows me exactly what I already knew... THEY don't want a solution and they use childish logic. This is the problem with having your life wrapped so tightly around a religious edict instead of embracing freedom. Freedom requires thinking on your own. I haven't seen much of that here.

Oil is money. Follow the money. Idiology is only half the reason for this conflict. A useful reason politically.

If the muslims think Americans are so bad, wait until China gets into the war. No, that will never happen...will it? China needs oil as much as the west and they don't do anything politically correct. When they decide to kick the Arabs of the oil mound, they will take no prisoners. Can you say genocide? I see hords of dirty shirts heading to Europe trying to escape the Chinese bombing runs. Perhaps northern Africa will have room for a few of them. Oh, but wait, there is a lot of oil there also. The germans will get over run and may have to re-ignite the ovens. The Israelites will get the last laugh since thry have no oil.

I am an American. I am a soverign person. I am thinking about his and I am getting mad. "Round 'um up , 'n sort 'um out!" Should be our national slogan. If american muslims (and those abroad) want to save their asses, they should step up. If they lose our support in the middle east, China wins. WE lose.

Drew

Old 08-22-2005, 08:15 PM
Administrator

because of several complaints that i have received from members who were insulted by the views expressed by a certain member, i am unfortunately forced to lock this thread to prevent further issues..

Kajtek1, PM Sent.