Off Topic A place to boldly go off topic. just about anything goes here. Keep it clean.

21 things rideshare driver needs

Search this Thread

Old 05-18-2020, 03:55 PM
Default 21 things rideshare driver needs

Managing an uber fleet there are things you will need as a fleet manager or a rideshare partner.

When operating an Uber business your car is the most important asset you own. Hence, there’s an important need to ensure that your vehicle is in excellent condition. Riders have opined that they patronize the different Uber services because they are fascinated by the idea of riding in a classy.

In this post, I compiled a list of 21 things a rideshare partner needs to optimize his/her ride sharing business. This will in turn improve every passenger’s ride sharing experience. This list will ensure you provide a wonderful ride experience to riders and also prepare you for those emergency situations that may occur while on a trip.

1) A Cell phone mount

2) Mileage log for taxes (For US drivers)

3) Phone Chargers

4) Micro Fiber Cloths

5) Dash cam

6) Electronic toll transponder/ E Z pass

7) Auxiliary Cord

We have two info products that will guide you on your way to growing your fleet of uber vehicles. using our tested/validated models. Visit (www.uberkit.net/me) to download our UberX kit. To download our UberBlack kit do visit this link www.uberkit.net/me/uberblack.php

21 things uber driver needs visit this link for more information – Managing an Uber Fleet