New Mercedes Benz Forum Members Area Just joining us here at Mercedes Benz Forum? Stop in, say hi, introduce yourself and your ride.

Oldy but goody

Search this Thread

Old 03-25-2010, 01:35 AM
Smile Oldy but goody

Hi everybody:

My name is Joseph and my handle Joe Val. Though I am retired, my love for the roaring wheels brought me here so I'm the new kid on the block.
I divide my life between So Fl and Mar del Plata. It is in these beautiful resort city that I purchased a Baby Benz sedan, first because private leasing is unknown, and second because timing was ripe for the just introduced W204 and my C350ELE in Tenorite Gray does not command the attention of a W220 and blends discretely with the general shape of most other more common sedans, yet gives the comfort of an excellent sedan plus the thrill of an above average ride. Crime is rampant, with assaults and thefts leading the charts, and using minors as perpetrators they found a truly revolving door in the courts. So cars and people are two elements that ought to be carefully guarded on the streets.
This aside, though it takes my attention and devotion to keep my ride tops, I find interest in designing specialty cars from scratch for realization over a bare chassis (old fashioned or faux). Yet, I find time to share the beaches with my lovely wife and enjoy a little outdoorsy life.
So, I'm happy to now be here among you and hope to make the grade to become one more friend to each one of you.
Cheers,

Joe Val.