New Mercedes Benz Forum Members Area Just joining us here at Mercedes Benz Forum? Stop in, say hi, introduce yourself and your ride.

Greetings!

Search this Thread

Old 11-21-2010, 04:12 PM
Default Greetings!

My husband and I are new owners of a 2010 E350, Arctic White on the Outside, Black on the inside. I must say that I love this car so far! We got the Premium 1 package and special rims (my husband knows what type, I just know they look good - lol) along with some spoilers.

The one thing I can't quite figure out is how to download my iPod music to the hard drive. Can someone explain this in short steps and not in the manual language? For some reason I can't figure it out.

Thanks in advance and good to be here!

Old 11-22-2010, 04:52 PM
Default I don't understand :(

Originally Posted by Garcia
lolx its so simple way. First of all you download the utorrent in your hard drive and then download all things from this software.
I'm sorry but I don't understand anything you said. lol! Utorrent? What's that? *sighs* I think I'll take it into the dealer and ask. Then it will be simple. :P

Old 11-23-2010, 08:26 PM

I have not confirmed or denied this theory, but, music stored on ipods is not designed to be copied off the ipod to another device. For instance I use a program on my computer to copy ipod files, but it is essentially a hack. What you probably are going to want to do is load the music files onto a usb stick and use the media interface usb connector and copy the music off that. If anyone knows a way around that I would love to hear it.

Old 11-25-2010, 10:02 AM

Ahh, well that makes sense. I've ordered a SanDisk 6-1 adapter from Amazon. I read some reviews on amazon from people who have the 2010 e-class mercedes and they said that adapter works, so we'll see! I have cards I use for my DLSR camera, so I'm assuming I can copy my music to those cards and then put the card in the adapter and the adapter into the slot of my Mercedes. Hope this works!