New Mercedes Benz Forum Members Area Just joining us here at Mercedes Benz Forum? Stop in, say hi, introduce yourself and your ride.

Ask C about your girl issues and I will give you the truth - telling it like it is!

Search this Thread

Old 06-03-2007, 11:46 PM
Default Ask C about your girl issues and I will give you the truth - telling it like it is!

Hi Everybody,
I am excited to be chatting with you all via this venue! I have a long history with Mercedes-Benz - a love/hate type of relationship(considering the current situation w/my E420 - but that's another story for another time)

If you have a problem with your lady or her issues with you and your toy(your car),
or your man wanting to control/drive you in your car let me know, and I will shine some light on your situation!

Just ask C.

Old 06-06-2007, 04:40 PM
Super Moderator
Default RE: Ask C about your girl issues and I will give you the truth - telling it like it is!

Welcome to the forum!!

Old 06-07-2007, 01:25 AM
Default RE: Ask C about your girl issues and I will give you the truth - telling it like it is!

Why, Thank you!
C

Old 06-07-2007, 03:11 AM
Super Moderator

well, i got one problem to ask on that matter.

how can my lady give me a BJ if the shift stick and center console is on the way? (while i'm driving of course)